Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gamepill] PC masterrace.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Any brocel who only uses videogame consoles are simply people who live in the most absolute subhumanity of gaming, paying monthly subscriptions to play online and on top of that extremely limited (because the console operating systems are garbage).

Consolecels must steal a bank, in GTA V videogame, to cope it to the máximum levels.

not to mention they miss out on mods

There is nothing better than a good PC you can play practically anything from 80s up to modern time, you can emulate old games, you can mod them however you want. And now PChads can literally download more fps:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9wkU-i58Kg

It also works in emulation not just retail games. 30/60fps locked games turn into 60/120fps games with no effect on physics so no speed ups or weird shit with cars flying or not wanting to drift (Burnout Paradise)

I can't imagine how cucked it must fill to pay for privilege to play online even tho you have already paid for the internet and a game JFL. What a bunch of brainless monkeys.

There is nothing better than a good PC you can play practically anything from 80s up to modern time, you can emulate old games, you can mod them however you want. And now PChads can literally download more fps:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9wkU-i58Kg

It also works in emulation not just retail games. 30/60fps locked games turn into 60/120fps games with no effect on physics so no speed ups or weird shit with cars flying or not wanting to drift (Burnout Paradise)

I can't imagine how cucked it must fill to pay for privilege to play online even tho you have already paid for the internet and a game JFL. What a bunch of brainless monkeys.

I’m going to try that out thanks brocel

lfie without a PC as an incel rotter is very bad, this year i had to change place of living for 4 month and only had a smartphone, it was a torture. I'd rather build 300 dollar PC from used parts than live without it completely.

I used to be a console hater but I recently got a PS5 and have been enjoying it. Sitting on the couch with a beer and playing rdr2 on 4k tv is a much different experience from the computer. I still play most stuff on PC but I think there are benefits to having a console. I'll never buy one of those shitty gamepasses or online subcriptions though.

I enjoy playing on PC but due to my circumstances i feel anxious having anything that i cant completely wipe considering I have been interrogated for edgy pictures/memes in the past.

(I need windows. linux for multiple games i enjoy doesnt work due to ac)

I prefer console for single player games and would never buy their jewish online service

The PC is more convenient, if I want to play lying on the couch, I just connect it to the TV, take out the gamepad and do the same thing as on the console, play some kind of fighting game lying on the couch and drinking coffee.

I used to be a console hater but I recently got a PS5 and have been enjoying it. Sitting on the couch with a beer and playing rdr2 on 4k tv is a much different experience from the computer. I still play most stuff on PC but I think there are benefits to having a console. I'll never buy one of those shitty gamepasses or online subcriptions though.
U can do the same with a pc nigga

It’s definitely one of those things you have to experience firsthand in order to get

I was a console user in high school cuz that’s just what my parents bought for me. When i went to college I spent some money on a gaming laptop and I’ve been using PC to game ever since

I have a ps5 (for exclusives), but it’s so hard for me to want to use it knowing I can’t mod my games or pull up music directly from YouTube on a second monitor and listen to while playing something

PC is just so much better. Glad I switched.

I have a ps5 (for exclusives)

:feelskek:

U can do the same with a pc nigga
Some console peasants know they can connect a pc to the tv, and play on the couch, but they don't do it, because they think it's not appropriate to have a pc in the living room.

The PC is more convenient, if I want to play lying on the couch, I just connect it to the TV, take out the gamepad and do the same thing as on the console, play some kind of fighting game lying on the couch and drinking coffee.
They can't they are too lazy console is for people who value convince

consoles are expensive

PC is only expensive if you want to run games at the max graphic as possible

PC is only expensive if you want to run games at the max graphic as possible
yes such people force themselves to upgrade every 2 years, especially when they buy 4K monitor

pcs are dogshit now

not only has the hobby gotten more expensive by a big margin, games are trash now and filled with drm garbage.
devs also can't optimize for shit now and rely on clutch tech like dlss.

era of pc gaming is dying, gaming as a whole

Yeah and for older exlusive console titles i just emulate and all problems solved

not only has the hobby gotten more expensive by a big margin, games are trash now and filled with drm garbage.
devs also can't optimize for shit now and rely on clutch tech like dlss.
Only if you are a moron that buys trash like rtx 4090 (used parts are very cheap) and you still playing modern garbage, , finally we can emulate ps3 games with great framerate and 4k for dirty cheap, xb360 emulation is also working fine, ps4 emulator is doing crazy leaps in performance it runs bloodborne now.