Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Most PC gamers are gigaspergcels

some games need a console to be played with and some other games need a pc.
i wish i had a ps4 to play god of war series and uncharted. but i only use the pc to play league of legend.
i have been playing LOL for a lot of time now and i can't just stop and turn to console gaming.

Probably because you yourself are an annoying PC gamer. Every single PC gamer I've ever talked to was an annoying elitist loser.
I'm not elitist at all, I said both consoles and pc have their merits. You seem to be a console elitist

Last edited:
computer games are childish tbh

Mogs me for gaming

Fakecel trait : you grew up gaming on console or & Pc + gamed everyday and has high levels on popular games
Truecel trait : you are not a gamer and grew up on 5 shitty mobile games as a kid & didn’t get a switch until u were 15

Fakecel trait : you grew up gaming on console or & Pc + gamed everyday and has high levels on popular games
I’m sure like 90% of the forum userbase grew up on gaming lol.
Truecel trait : you are not a gamer and grew up on 5 shitty mobile games as a kid & didn’t get a switch until u were 15
brootal

nah tf

I have been a part of many gaming communities, starting with the DS and then Xbox 360 and PS3 plus PS4 (and PSVita). I used to play on PC, but all those years have only made my opinion of the PC gaming community worse.
I've honestly never seen gamers with such terrible social skills, elitism and autistic obsessions etc.

I'm pretty sure that's why non-gamers think that gamer = loser, because that stereotype seems to be true for PC gamers. I wouldn't say the same for consoles, as even the most hardcore console players aren't half as bad.

There was a kid in my middle school that got bullied a lot by gamer Chads who had the PS4 and all he would say would be shitty strawmans about how all games on consoles run at 30fps (even though 60FPS games on consoles have been around since the PS2 era).
Video games are for faggots, read a fucking book. Watch documentaries, learn about the world.

Video games are for faggots, read a fucking book. Watch documentaries, learn about the world.
Honestly I am one to talk I was on twitch for 5 hours today. If it makes you feel good, do it, but honestly, there are better time wasters than that.

No one backs this reply, unfortunately. I prefer videogames over anything else.

Southern Asian moment.

Honestly I am one to talk I was on twitch for 5 hours today. If it makes you feel good, do it, but honestly, there are better time wasters than that.
Not trying to personally insult you, but at least my hobby is interactive and I don't watch people playing games/sports. I play them myself.

I agree. Chad has no time to upgrade and repair his PC so he sticks to console gaming while getting his dick sucked by a Stacy.

I have a gaming PC and I absolutely LOATHE it
CPU cooler sounds just piss me off and I can NEVER get the fan curve right
I prefer gaming on console just for this reason
this is the very reason why headsets are made for

Monkey Cherry GIF
Lol Theres always a token guy who has has his shit together and manages to squeeze tweaking his gaming pc on the side, but for the most part people who are pc gamers are losers. Its like bullshit artists trying to tell you about how not all heroin users are debased scum, "oh i know this neurosurgeon who uses heroin responsibly merely to relax at the end of the week!" while dishonestly pretending that this at all indicative of the average heroin user.

I agree. Chad has no time to upgrade and repair his PC so he sticks to console gaming while getting his dick sucked by a Stacy.
Basically this. When non-gamers think of the steretypical gamer loser, they think of a PC gamer browsing r/pcmasterrace and living in a forum bashing others. They never think of the typical console gamer, unless they're 70+ years old.

this is the very reason why headsets are made for
What if he doesn't like wearing headphones every time he uses his PC? I haven't faced his issue, but I understand his frustration.

not relevant
Exactly how? I'm not gonna listen to another incel telling me what hobbies I should have for society to consider me an adult. As a matter of fact, I'm not gonna listen to anyone telling me that as people already judge me as less mature.

Exactly how? I'm not gonna listen to another incel telling me what hobbies I should have for society to consider me an adult. As a matter of fact, I'm not gonna listen to anyone telling me that as people already judge me as less mature.
do whatever you want. thats my thought

TThat's what I was doing.
Not trying to personally insult you, but at least my hobby is interactive and I don't watch people playing games/sports. I play them myself.

What if he doesn't like wearing headphones every time he uses his PC? I haven't faced his issue, but I understand his frustration.
btw I sort of managed to alleviate the issue somewhat since then
I repasted the CPU, fixed some of the wire clutter, made the fan curve less agressive, updated the BIOS and set PBO curves to negative
It's still audible but the in-game sounds now drown it out
It still feels bad that it took so much effort to set things right

btw I sort of managed to alleviate the issue somewhat since then
I repasted the CPU, fixed some of the wire clutter, made the fan curve less agressive, updated the BIOS and set PBO curves to negative
It's still audible but the in-game sounds now drown it out
It still feels bad that it took so much effort to set things right
Yeah, this has basically been my experience with PC gaming in general.