Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gain 5cm of height

lifefuel for manlets

Now I can go from turbo manlet to just manlet.
This is cope. :feelsseriously:

I already wear ~3 inch lifts. I would look like I was wearing stilts if I broke out these as well.

where to buy this one looks legit

Absolutely disgusting, seeing this female behind a steering wheel. I want to punch her so badly. Ban female driving now. It is an atrocity. I cannot live with that any longer. It makes my fucking blood boil.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusting, seeing this female behind a steering wheel. i want to punch her so badly. Ban female driving now. It is an atrocity. I cannot live with that any longer. It makes my fucking blood boil.

Cope
Absolutely disgusting, seeing this female behind a steering wheel. I want to punch her so badly. Ban female driving now. It is an atrocity. I cannot live with that any longer. It makes my fucking blood boil.
Foids should stay in the kitchen.

You can do that with shoes, but is not a legit way to look taller. Youre just a manlet that is using tricks

that could save some lives

Some shoes like Air Jordans or wallabees add height while looking stylish

Hypothetically chad can wear these too but no need I guess

Robert downey jr pilled

hope for manletcels

@Admiral_Arkantos should I try this?

:feelskek:
This shit is so pathetic, just accept it's over.