Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News G-VIRUS in 2023: RUSSIAN SOLDIER being CHASED DOWN by apparent CANNIBAL MUTANTS, DONETSK OBLAST

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Holy shit. This reminds me of videos coming from Wuhan in early 2020.

Lifefuel for Project Zomboidcels

Lifefuel for Project Zomboidcels
I think Umbrella Corporation has been funding Ukrainian regime for a very long time. The so-feared 'G Virus' is circulating through black market, and terrorists can easily afford these bio-weapons.

Last edited:
its a clip from the game Stalker

I think Umbrella Corporation has been funding Ukrainian regime for a very long time. The so-feared 'G Virus' is circulating through black market, and terrorists can easily afford these bio-weapons.
will it end my inceldom ?

will it end my inceldom ?
It will turn you into a flesh-eating monster. Maybe you could end up eating a fat pussy. Go ahead if that's your kind of fetish... :feelswhere:

It will turn you into a flesh-eating monster. Maybe you could end up eating a fat pussy. Go ahead if that's your kind of fetish... :feelswhere:
Might be better than being an old incel

it's like a teaser or a trailer or some shit
It's real. I'm going to spend 10 million USD on a G-Virus sample and I'LL INFECT YOU first.

will I ascend by being a cannibal mutant?
No, but you'll probably kill and infect many people in the process and Umbrella security units will come in to contain the outbreak.

i remember thinking this was real when i was 12 jfl

No it’s not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back