Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future of some incels is worse than death

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★
I was waiting for a bus and next to me was a mentally ill guy. The guy was in his 50, had long hair, mustache and was around 5'5''. He was rambling how he wants to fuck all workers from public transport and he was occasionally making noises like minecraft villager. I wasn't feeling threatened by him but other people were keeping social and physical distance. Why I wasn't doing the same as others? I knew that his state was caused by inceldom and isolation from normal life experiences. It was as if someone turned mirror with my future version towards me.

He is KaleDzedajMaxxing.

Yep. tHATS WHY WE ARE GONNA ROPE BY 40

He is KaleDzedajMaxxing.
Kale Dzedaj using his truecel powers to repel degenerate foids who want his bread and coke.
P.S. You from sERbia?

The only two futures for truecels are this or roping

Kek, after years of a presumably lonely shitty existence he has stopped caring, based

Yep sounds like future me if i by some horrible miracle i live that long.

He lost his sanity

We should have an annual purge, or have a revolution of some sort.

I disagree that changes can't happen in our life time. The arab spring took place recently, and there was a study that said the only thing needed for radical change was for 3.5% of the population to protest.

Now with that said, doing things within or outside of the confines of the law is kind of irrelevant if it acheives our common end goal.

One idea I have had recently is that all incels could coordinate bank runs by withdrawing all our money, or we could pull some gamestop ape type of shit by shorting stocks or whatever the fuck it was.

Now outside the law... we could have a purge day in video games of course, where we all set fires everywhere lmfao and do basically everything we want in video games.

Also, if we were to all stop paying taxes and actively resist and retaliate any attempt to stop us from doing so would be another great idea.

late game inceldom turns some into schizos