Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Future inkwell trait : coping with glowing up

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Have been coping until I was 17 with glowing up and instantly turning 6'0 and getting a pretty face , now I am 19.

The most brutal thing is that I observed normies who truly had a glow up and huge growth spurt, getting attractive facially and in general turning from a LTN to HTN because their genetics allowed them to.

Now in my case that never happened but in my young mind I was like : "I will show these cucks when I grow tall and get a pretty face, they'll regret for disrespecting and bullying me all those years".

Of course it never happened and I am still short and even uglier than I was as a kid.

It was a nice cope until it lasted I was 100% certain that I would eventually grow to be an attractive high value man. Now when I know that it's over its even more brutal. Better be delusional than completely hopeless.

True I was promised I would grow taller after 18. Didn't happen.

True I was promised I would grow taller after 18. Didn't happen.
You know it's over when your parERnts are gaslighting you about height so you don't lose hope.

Have been coping until I was 17 with glowing up and instantly turning 6'0 and getting a pretty face , now I am 19.

The most brutal thing is that I observed normies who truly had a glow up and huge growth spurt, getting attractive facially and in general turning from a LTN to HTN because their genetics allowed them to.

Now in my case that never happened but in my young mind I was like : "I will show these cucks when I grow tall and get a pretty face, they'll regret for disrespecting and bullying me all those years".

Of course it never happened and I am still short and even uglier than I was as a kid.

It was a nice cope until it lasted I was 100% certain that I would eventually grow to be an attractive high value man. Now when I know that it's over its even more brutal. Better be delusional than completely hopeless.
I am 22 and still coping like that just because the last year I grow 3cm

I was told I could be 6'0, since I had some tall ancestors.

Meanwhile here I am at 5'9

I hope I will become less ugly after lean maxx

no glow ups for trucels, by tanner stage 4 you should be able to tell what youre working with