Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Further proof that feminism= satanism

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/SDsouaJBO2U?t=46

Look at how this little girl, already fully indoctrinated with satanic feminism at that tender age, talks; notice the patronizing tone, raising the voice at the end with a tilt of the head. What's even more telling, notice her eyes: they SCREAM disdain, conceit and hatred, it's crystal clear. It's the same look you see in radfems and radical liberals in general (she starts talking at 0:46).

Feminism is extremely satanic. It's a perfectly inversion of God's will, just like everything that has to do with satanism:

1 Timothy 5:​

14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

1 Corinthians 11:

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Timothy 2:

9 Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire

1 Timothy 2:

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Last edited:

Look at how this little girl, already fully indoctrinated with satanic feminism at that tender age, talks; notice the patronizing tone, raising the voice at the end with a tilt of the head. What's even more telling, notice her eyes: they SCREAM disdain, conceit and hatred, it's crystal clear. It's the same look you see in radfems and radical liberals in general (she starts talking at 0:46)

Feminism is extremely satanic. It's a perfectly inversion of God's will, just like everything that has to do with satanism:

14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

1 Corinthians 11:

1 Timothy 2:

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

maleficent lookin ass bitch, i'm gonna purify her with my sperm

Sadly, you might not even be the first to have a sexual contact with her if you do it (don't do it).

It's truly truly over when girls that young are already that tainted.

Last edited:
Not entitled
Not entitled? That applies to a 40 yo single mom or something.

If he even lays a finger on a little girl like that his life is over in the west.

'Falyn'? Kids names are getting more bizarre and narcissistic by the year.

And yes, you're right about feminism being satanic. But feminism is only going to grow more powerful and more pervasive, until the system collapses.

If I were guaranteed to get away with it, I'd do the same TBH.

Women: "Stop objectifying us!"

Also women: "Let us show off our bodies and make money off them!"

Women: "Stop objectifying us!"

Also women: "Let us show off our bodies and make money off them!"
It's just for Chad. Foids get outraged if guys they don't find attractive even look at their bodies.

Last edited:
Disgusting feminist maggot spawn.Her dad must wear a pink shirt or where the fuck is the father figure?

Slowly losing patience with even fresh meat, they rot on the tree now.

Disgusting feminist maggot spawn.Her dad must wear a pink shirt or where the fuck is the father figure?
Her father is very likely either absent, some soy cuck or an abusive cluster B who molested her.

looking at her face pisses me off smth about it

80% of 10 year old foids these days are already roasted.

80% of 10 year old foids these days are already roasted.

The more tainted girls become, and the younger they get corrupted, the more cucks and feminists will double down on shit like "17 yos are just children! It's not ok to find them attractive if you're older!"

They want girls to be sluts sooner and sooner, but marriage to take place later and later, so that as much fornication as possible will occur. I tell you, those people are satanists.

They want girls to be sluts sooner and sooner, but marriage to take place later and later, so that as much fornication as possible will occur. I tell you, those people are satanists.
High iq. They want 100% of foids to be chad chasing rosties until their 30's.

The more tainted girls become, and the younger they get corrupted, the more cucks and feminists will double down on shit like "17 yos are just children! It's not ok to find them attractive if you're older!"

We live in a society

Look at how this little girl, already fully indoctrinated with satanic feminism at that tender age, talks; notice the patronizing tone, raising the voice at the end with a tilt of the head. What's even more telling, notice her eyes: they SCREAM disdain, conceit and hatred, it's crystal clear. It's the same look you see in radfems and radical liberals in general (she starts talking at 0:46).

1 Corinthians 11:

1 Timothy 2:

9 Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire

1 Timothy 2:

I love how modern day Christians just disregard these passages and pretend that “muh context of the time hurr durr”

Last edited:
I love how modern day Christians just disregard these patches and pretend that “muh context of the time hurr durr”
They even allow women to be pastors when it's crystal clear in the bible that that's not allowed.

They'd rather please political correctness and feminism than God. They're not only idolaters, but also chose a particularly lame idol on top of it.

'Falyn'? Kids names are getting more bizarre and narcissistic by the year.
That's been so going back to the 90s tbh
It started out with spelling names unconventionally to stand out then it progressed into unconventional names altogether.
I love how modern day Christians just disregard these passages and pretend that “muh context of the time hurr durr”
"Timothy was a misogynist. I only follow Jesus Christ."

Based AF OP.

Just lol at all these athiests saying "evil this and evil that"

But evil doesn't exist in your world because it's man made.

So instead of rightfully blaming females for their whorish ways, you blame some imaginary boogeyman thought up by Bronze-age desert-dwellers? Sounds cucked to me.

truly sad. next thing it will be underwear as normal walking out clothes

So instead of rightfully blaming females for their whorish ways, you blame some imaginary boogeyman thought up by Bronze-age desert-dwellers? Sounds cucked to me.
Don't get me wrong, I blame foids as well of course. I blame both foids and Satan just like I blame both psychopathic violent criminals and the hybristophilic whores who encourage and reward them for being like that.

Saying, for instance, that foids "can't know better" or stuff like that to excuse them from punishment is giga ultra cucked. We punish children and even pets for their misbehavior, so even if foids do have less agency than men, they deserve punishment.

it is worse than satanism

Women would go outside completely naked if it were legal and they could get away with it. Women love to taunt and humiliate men with their sexuality, what better way to do that than with no clothes at all? The reason for the widespread popularity of leggings among foids aren't because they're "comfortable," it's because they are appealing to male sexual tastes, yet the male (particularly low status and incel males) are utterly powerless. They are aroused, but they cannot do anything about it, except masturbate at home later. The male is left sexually unfulfilled and frustrated. This is all a power move from foids, the taunting and humiliation with their sexuality grants them power over the man.

"Timothy was a misogynist. I only follow Jesus Christ."
Kek. Timothy is the recipient of 1st and 2nd Timothy, not the writer. The writer is Paul the apostle, under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.

But you're right, there are a ton of false denominations that don't rightly divide the word of truth like it's written on 2nd Timothy 2:15 that we must do (pretty much only the 1611 King James Version translates such verse correctly btw, most other versions mistranslate it, letting a very crucial doctrine away from the bible. Satan is very intelligent and know exactly which verses he'll attack) and mostly only focus on the 4 gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).

Don't get me wrong, the 4 gospels are crucial and tell us about us the life of Jesus Christ on this earth, but most of the stuff on these books are for Israel and not for us (church) today.

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Kek. Timothy is the recipient of 1st and 2nd Timothy, not the writer. The writer is Paul the apostle, under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.

But you're right, there are a ton of false denominations that don't rightly divide the word of truth like it's written on 2nd Timothy 2:15 that we must do (pretty much only the 1611 King James Version translates such verse correctly btw, most other versions mistranslate it, letting a very crucial doctrine away from the bible. Satan is very intelligent and know exactly which verses he'll attack) and mostly only focus on the 4 gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).

Don't get me wrong, the 4 gospels are crucial and tell us about us the life of Jesus Christ on this earth, but most of the stuff on these books are for Israel and not for us (church) today.

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Yeah that's the excuse many feminist Christians give for why they are fine with female pastors and women playing a more assertive role in church. That and supposed historical evidence that women played a more active role in the church in earlier times than previously thought.

Yeah that's the excuse many feminist Christians give for why they are fine with female pastors and women playing a more assertive role in church. That and supposed historical evidence that women played a more active role in the church in earlier times than previously thought.
People will also do that frequently, rely on (supposed) traditions rather than the word of God. The Roman "church" does it a lot.

The bible anticipated that as well:

Colossians 2:8 KJV- Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

People will also do that frequently, rely on (supposed) traditions rather than the word of God. The Roman "church" does it a lot.

The bible anticipated that as well:

Colossians 2:8 KJV- Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
But then comes the age old debate: that drawing personal inspiration from the bible rather than being told the interpretation by the church or individual authority such as a pastor is a road to such twisting of God's word. Infact many people here say that the road to Enlightenment and subsequent moves for greater inclusion of women's feelings originally stemmed from this focus on personal interpretation rather than relying on centralized authority. In other words, democratized ideas and greater emphasis on the individual led the way to women's eventual empowerment and the successive waves of feminism.

But then comes the age old debate: that drawing personal inspiration from the bible rather than being told the interpretation by the church or individual authority such as a pastor is a road to such twisting of God's word. Infact many people here say that the road to Enlightenment and subsequent moves for greater inclusion of women's feelings originally stemmed from this focus on personal interpretation rather than relying on centralized authority. In other words, democratized ideas and greater emphasis on the individual led the way to women's eventual empowerment and the successive waves of feminism.
You just read the bible as it says. Nowadays we have tons of resources, you can see the greek original side to side with the translation, word for word. You can check each word individually if you have any doubt.

For instance, this controversial verse: https://biblehub.com/text/1_timothy/2-12.htm

How can you possibly misinterpret it?

The bible is to be taken literally unless it's very obvious that something is a metaphor or something (example: when Jesus says "I am the bread of life", of course he's not a literal bread).

You just read the bible as it says. Nowadays we have tons of resources, you can see the greek original side to side with the translation, word for word. You can check each word individually if you have any doubt.

For instance, this controversial verse: https://biblehub.com/text/1_timothy/2-12.htm

How can you possibly misinterpret it?

The bible is to be taken literally unless it's very obvious that something is a metaphor or something (example: when Jesus says "I am the bread of life", of course he's not a literal bread).
I agree the literal interpretation is always the best to avoid confusion and subjectivity unless it is clearly shown in the text that you are supposed to interpet the text in a figurative sense like with parables. Notice how many more liberal Christians that bend the rules more than conservative Christians usually try to reconcile the principles of this world with the Bible by relying on a more subjective stance and likening stories of creation to a figurative instead of literary sense.

Still you can't rely deny that greater focus on individual inspiration of scripture and individual interpretation opened the path to democratization of ideas, less reliance on centralized authority and more emphasis on the individual. The last of these (emphasis on the individual) and more examination of liberties and uniqueness inherent to and belonging the individual arguably led to more comparisons to be made between different groups. Eventually this encouraged women to question their status in relation to men. See John Adam's wife Abigail Adams and her request to "remember the ladies" in considering liberties to be extended to women just as they were with men. With a more centralized authority where the primary interpretation of scripture was not so much up for debate and the head of the church and scripture was the final authority on matters you can see that it is much easier for this focus on the individual and individual liberties not to advance as much.

With a more centralized authority where the primary interpretation of scripture was not so much up for debate and the head of the church and scripture was the final authority on matters you can see that it is much easier for this focus on the individual and individual liberties not to advance as much.
Men are corrupt. A centralized authority doesn't do any good in that regard, just look at the Roman "church", it is richer in wrong doctrine than even the most bizarre cults. Not to mention their history.

John 18:36: Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

True Christians never aimed for state power or anything of the kind, like the Romanists ("catholics") and many protestants do.

God didn't let His word go lost, just like he didn't let His people (Jews) go lost either. No matter how much time passes, they survive.

Men are corrupt. A centralized authority doesn't do any good in that regard, just look at the Roman "church", it is richer in wrong doctrine than even the most bizarre cults. Not to mention their history.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

True Christians never aimed for state power or anything of the kind, like the Romanists ("catholics") and many protestants do.

God didn't let His word go lost, just like he didn't let His people (Jews) go lost either. No matter how much time passes, they survive.
Idk that debate between the best approach and balance between central authority and individual inspiration and interpretation for keeping society as ideal and orderly as possible has been going on for a long time. So far it seems the latter has been winning ever since the Enlightenment and subsequent waves of feminism that followed.

Idk that debate between the best approach and balance between central authority and individual inspiration and interpretation for keeping society as ideal and orderly as possible has been going on for a long time. So far it seems the latter has been winning ever since the Enlightenment and subsequent waves of feminism that followed.
What I can say is, of course I support a sane, Christian, society over clown world like we have now, but I believe in the bible so I know things will get worse and worse until the rapture, the tribulation and finally the millenium. It's all written.

What I can say is, of course I support a sane, Christian, society over clown world like we have now, but I believe in the bible so I know things will get worse and worse until the rapture, the tribulation and finally the millenium. It's all written.
I have to ask a fellow Christian, do you believe morality such as good and evil can be even talked about/bargained in a Godless world?

Do athiests have the right to say what is right/wrong or good/evil?

Not entitled? That applies to a 40 yo single mom or something.

If he even lays a finger on a little girl like that his life is over in the west.
It's alright if he's a paki in da YOOKAY dough.

1 Corinthians 11:

1 Timothy 2:

1 Timothy 2:

you are the most based braziliancel musiccel in the forum tbh, high quality and thoughtful threads

i'm not christian but i see your point bro :feelsokman:

I have to ask a fellow Christian, do you believe morality such as good and evil can be even talked about/bargained in a Godless world?

Do athiests have the right to say what is right/wrong or good/evil?
Some atheists like Kant and Stephan Molyneux have tried to come up with objetive morality systems outside of God. At least these are high effort atheists who strive for morality, that's what I can say.

Most people just follow the status quo. In the current status quo, murdering an unborn baby, giving money to a narco who kills and burns people alive to get your drug fix, betraying your partner and frivorcing/ghosting them/monkeybranching from them without reason, potentially ruining their lives in the process, these are all moral; but venting about your inceldom in an obscure forum, downloading a jpg for free from the internet that contains a naked minor or thinking women should marry young instead of fucking around, these are highly immoral.

Modern status quo morality is a very distasteful joke to put it euphemistically. It's actually downright retarded and I honestly can't believe I belong to the same species of people who think like that tbh.

It's alright if he's a paki in da YOOKAY dough.
:feelsBox:

you are the most based braziliancel musiccel in the forum tbh, high quality and thoughtful threads

i'm not christian but i see your point bro :feelsokman:
Why thank you very much. I also appreciate you and your highly blackpilled threads, my friend.

Modern status quo morality is a very distasteful joke to put it euphemistically. It's actually downright retarded and I honestly can't believe I belong to the same species of people who think like that tbh.
Cucks and Non cucks are two different species.

Some atheists like Kant and Stephan Molyneux have tried to come up with objetive morality systems outside of God. At least these are high effort atheists who strive for morality, that's what I can say.

Most people just follow the status quo. In the current status quo, murdering an unborn baby, giving money to a narco who kills and burns people alive to get your drug fix, betraying your partner and frivorcing/ghosting them/monkeybranching from them without reason, potentially ruining their lives in the process, these are all moral; but venting about your inceldom in an obscure forum, downloading a jpg for free from the internet that contains a naked minor or thinking women should marry young instead of fucking around, these are highly immoral.

Agreed. I tried to debate athiests and they all use the same argument:

"Why does God allow suffering"

To an athiest, there is no good/evil since it's completely subjective to who you're asking. Athiests cannot look at something from a moral perspective, but they think they can. So in that regard, they believe in self-righteousness. But self-righteousness is also "immoral" because what is "good" to one person is "bad" to another. Athiests cannot say suffering is evil because evil doesn't exist in their world.

Agreed. I tried to debate athiests and they all use the same argument:

"Why does God allow suffering"

To an athiest, there is no good/evil since it's completely subjective to who you're asking. Athiests cannot look at something from a moral perspective, but they think they can. So in that regard, they believe in self-righteousness. But self-righteousness is also "immoral" because what is "good" to one person is "bad" to another. Athiests cannot say suffering is evil because evil doesn't exist in their world.
Exactly. Those people are dumb as fuck and think whatever they think, feel, like/dislike or is the status quo in the era they're living is the absolute parameter of right and wrong, but all of these are completely subjective and change all the time.

There was hardcore child pornography being commercialized legally in western Europe in the 70s, that wasn't even 50 years ago. The law and normies didn't do shit about it. Now look at the pedo paranoia we are in, where just downloading a nude jpg from a minor can ruin your life. This is how fleeting societal values are.

Last edited:
Women would go outside completely naked if it were legal and they could get away with it. Women love to taunt and humiliate men with their sexuality, what better way to do that than with no clothes at all? The reason for the widespread popularity of leggings among foids aren't because they're "comfortable," it's because they are appealing to male sexual tastes, yet the male (particularly low status and incel males) are utterly powerless. They are aroused, but they cannot do anything about it, except masturbate at home later. The male is left sexually unfulfilled and frustrated. This is all a power move from foids, the taunting and humiliation with their sexuality grants them power over the man.
Mount Olympus Height IQ, it should be sticky and published tbh