Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL funny to see how normies claim to be misanthropic but go apeshit if someone hates women, lgbt, ethnics, poors, jews, etc...

Sooner or later foids will create a fan club for ER, if it does not exist already.

I like to make normies go nuts by saying "faggot" in online forums. It's funny to see them go crazy.

"I think there's too many people on the earth! We need to be conscious of Mother Earth and how many people are being born!"

"NOOOOOOO DON'T START KILLING DYSGENIC SAVAGES WE NEED THEM BECAUSE... WE JUST DO, OKAY?"

Sooner or later foids will create a fan club for ER, if it does not exist already.
most of these tiktok edits about him are made by female

this is just hybristophilia

brutal that has only began after he died

most of these tiktok edits about him are made by female

this is just hybristophilia

brutal that has only began after he died
I would just return from my grave just to rape and kill those foid and die again, in videogame.

Theres already a fan girl fetishizing group for incels and er
These foids are just fetishizing mentalcels HTN-Chadlites larping.

Calling yourself an incel nowadays is not a cruel fate, but simply a larping title for most fags here.

Speaking against my race is punishable in many countries by long terms in prison
I have a genuine question, how are you a Jewish incel ?

"I think there's too many people on the earth! We need to be conscious of Mother Earth and how many people are being born!"

"NOOOOOOO DON'T START KILLING DYSGENIC SAVAGES WE NEED THEM BECAUSE... WE JUST DO, OKAY?"
This

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You don't even need to advocate killing anyone, just proposing any rule/reform that may inhibit ethnigs' or poors' ability to breed will be met with cries of "ThAt'S eUgEnIcS":foidSoy::soy: from this crowd. How someone can be anti-natalist but kvetch about eugenics at every opportunity is beyond me

Attachments

• IMG_0176.png
    IMG_0176.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You don't even need to advocate killing anyone, just proposing any rule/reform that may inhibit ethnigs' or poors' ability to breed will be met with cries of "ThAt'S eUgEnIcS":foidSoy::soy: from this crowd. How someone can be anti-natalist but kvetch about eugenics at every opportunity is beyond me
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Don’t be racist

Implying that Normies care about anything other then weed and sex

If you watch meme channels on youtube you’ll know which ones are made by normies for normies, because it’s filled with nigger worship, foid worship (literally the most average boring foid will be considered “funny” just for acting suggestive) and homosexual “jokes”. Also it’s filled with stolen and recycled humor.

Think of a car meet up, that’s who making these memes and watching them, the most low iQ people on earth.

They literally beat people (mostly other normie dudes) to death over the most asinine dumbest things on earth

Normies are terrified of thinking about anything deeper then Joe Rogan rambling on about drugs and aliens, that’s the reason why they’re all on drugs.

You blackpill a incel, you’ll get this place
You blackpill a normie, you’ll get a drug addicted

It’s even more funny when foids blame incels for the crimes that are being predominantly committed by colored normies and 3rd worlders.

Shit
These foids are just fetishizing mentalcels HTN-Chadlites larping.

Calling yourself an incel nowadays is not a cruel fate, but simply a larping title for most fags here.
Yeah I know they think the average inkie is some chadlite or nt.

It takes some balls to be a misanthrope publicly (if you're a man, a foid would get a pass and simps excusing her), normies don't have balls.