Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you think it’s wrong to use gay or fag as insults but then say words like retard, bitch, cunt, midget etc you’re a hypocrite

I could not find any statistics on the usage of "bitch" in how much it's directed toward men versus how much it's directed at women so I can only go by anecdotal evidence. From how I've seen the kinds of things people post on social media when mocking or insulting others and how they talk IRL it's about 50/50 these days in how it's directed at men versus women but it tends to be more hostile, full of scorn and mockery when directed at men than toward women.
When directed at women it's just a passing insult. When directed at men it's meant to call them out on their supposed lack of masculinity and not living up to society's standards for appropriate behavior.
Still, I know for sure that it’s mostly directed toward women. Look it up, google as much as you can. I think 99.9999% of people would agree with me

I don't get why people think of homosexuality as something holy that can't ever be criticized. Yeah, it's wrong to beat people up and stuff for it, but there's nothing noble at all about fornication and sodomy.

Before the mid-2010s, nobody cared if you used the word “faggot” or “homo” or if you said “gay” as an insult. Even in the early 2010s (2010-2013) using these words as insults was still common and acceptable. Then in the mid 2010s that all had changed. Now if you use any of these words as an insult, everyone calls you a homophobe and freaks out. And people use the “is it ok to say nigger?” argument too, which is ridiculous because the word nigger has always been a word intended for discrimination and hatred and has always been a harmful word, unlike words like fag or gay which didn’t become offensive until around 2015. This shows that the word fag or gay isn’t inherently offensive and only offends people because people chose to be offended by them while the word nigger has always been a hateful or offensive word. People who say fag or gay usually mean loser or lame respectively when using those words as insults while people who say nigger usually are intending to be racist.

And language evolves and words get reclaimed. That’s kinda what happened with the word faggot when people used it to mean loser or moron. The word queer used to be offensive and was now reclaimed and even the word dyke is beginning to be reclaimed by some well... dykes.

Now back to the point of the title. If you think words like fag and gay should be avoided, but then accept words like bitch or cunt or retard or midget, you’re a hypocrite. Some people might say “but when we say bitch we mean female dog and thus we are calling them a dog and thus less than human”. If that was true then why do only women get called a bitch and not men and why do some men simply refer to women as “bitches”? Literally many dictionaries include “disparaging term for women” in one of their definitions of bitch. the word cunt can mean vagina but it also is considered an offensive word for women yet nobody cares if you say cunt. I remember this one foid got mad at me saying the word cunt. Also, I doubt people are meaning “dog” when they say bitch because many people seem to view dogs are superior since any video about a guy attacking a dog will outrage the entire internet. Also the word retard doesn’t mean “a dumb person” and just means someone who’s intellectually disabled. But people choose to say retard nonetheless. And many times they mean “dumb person” just like how most people mean “asshole or loser” when they say faggot or mean lame when they say gay. Also, manlets who are 5’6 or some shit might get called a midget as an insult by someone yet nobody bats an eye even though it’s a slur against dwarfs.

Also, if the word faggot is really offensive, then why did nobody get offended by it until like 2015? In the early 2010s people still say the word fag and gay people were already accepted by most people in the late 2000s/early 2010s. If the word was really that offensive, it would’ve become offensive a long time ago because gay people started to get more accepted in the 90s and 2000s. Rappers like Eminem, 50 cent, ice cube, 2pac, biggie, DMX, dr Dre, snoop dogg, ja rule, etc also said faggot in their lyrics a lot and nobody cared. If any of them said gay or fag in their lyrics nowadays then there’d be an outrage. South Park made an episode about this in 2009.

it’s like society is inconsistent. Do gay people matter more than dwarfs and intellectually disabled people or some shit? I feel like people stopped using the word fag or gay as insults out of fear of getting in trouble. You can still get away with saying retard or cunt which is why they still use those words. Otherwise they would never dare to say retard or cunt or bitch. If saying fag or gay was still tolerated many people would still say it.

either the words gay, fag, homo, bitch, cunt, retard, midget, etc all are offensive or none of them are. Deciding one is bad and the others are good is retarded and hypocritical. At least be consistent. I heard these used to be gay people who used gay as an insult. Elton John even performed with Eminem and became friends and he didn’t mind Eminem saying the word faggot or gay as insults.

faggot=loser, asshole, jerk NOT homosexual

gay=lame or stupid NOT homosexual

also, this isn’t a gay thread at all. fuck the LGBT community and fuck women.

@JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical @UninspiredGuy1 @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Mainländer @Caesercel @nxdismycope @FinnCel @vippnor @Sexdoll Pioneer @ShySaxon @Total Imbecile thoughts?
To be fair, words like "fag" are inherently offensive as well, so if you are not ok with the word "nigger" then neither should you be ok with the word "fag." I'm not talking about "gay," by the way. Also, you say that the word "nigger" was always offensive and meant for discrimination, but that simply isn't true. The word "nigger" is derived from the Latin word "niger" which means "black." Therefore you're using a wrong example. A good example would be "Paki," which dates back to the 1960s in the UK where the whites would engage in "Paki bashing" and physically assault Pakistanis or people that looked like them, so even Indians and Bengalis would be targeted in "Paki bashing" even though they're not Pakistanis, obviously. Even biracial people that were half black and half white would be targeted in these "Paki bashings" simply because they were brown. That's why the word "Paki" is considered offensive and on the same level as "nigger." Anyone who will reject this is a hypocrite and should be okay with the word "nigger" if they are okay with the word "Paki."

To be fair, words like "fag" are inherently offensive as well, so if you are not ok with the word "nigger" then neither should you be ok with the word "fag." I'm not talking about "gay," by the way. Also, you say that the word "nigger" was always offensive and meant for discrimination, but that simply isn't true. The word "nigger" is derived from the Latin word "niger" which means "black." Therefore you're using a wrong example. A good example would be "Paki," which dates back to the 1960s in the UK where the whites would engage in "Paki bashing" and physically assault Pakistanis or people that looked like them, so even Indians and Bengalis would be targeted in "Paki bashing" even though they're not Pakistanis, obviously. Even biracial people that were half black and half white would be targeted in these "Paki bashings" simply because they were brown. That's why the word "Paki" is considered offensive and on the same level as "nigger." Anyone who will reject this is a hypocrite and should be okay with the word "nigger" if they are okay with the word "Paki."
If the word fag is inherently offensive why did nobody find it offensive until 5 years ago?

If the word fag is inherently offensive why did nobody find it offensive until 5 years ago?
They did, they just never said it. Reason it's offensive is because it means "a bundle of twigs" which refers to a violent past. Iirc gays would be beaten by sticks to beat the gay out of them or something. That's why it's offensive, not because it's just a word.

Jfl at faggots being offended by the word faggot. If they side with whores and call people who fuck teen foids "pedos" then they don't deserve respect.

They did, they just never said it. Reason it's offensive is because it means "a bundle of twigs" which refers to a violent past. Iirc gays would be beaten by sticks to beat the gay out of them or something. That's why it's offensive, not because it's just a word.
Nope it wasn’t offensive until 5 years ago. Before the mid 2010s, few people cared if you said the word fag at all. Also, many words have violent pasts. Look up words with racist origins you’d be surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back