Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious funny how people were hating on tiktok 4 years ago but they are all on it now

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-

They were? I thought normies jumped on it the day it became popular

Tik Tok was originally named Musical.ly, a Chinese social media service headquartered in Shanghai. With all the cultural polarization and military race taking place in the West against the Eastern forces, it couldn't be just a coincidence that this app was developed and distributed by China in order to manipulate the average person's information and make them stupider by frying their neurons while watching clips all day.

They were? I thought normies jumped on it the day it became popular
He's talking about the musical.ly days.

Agreed. I never talked about it until it became popular.

I‘m starting to think, I’m the only one who isn’t on it.

People still hate on tiktok but yeah for sure most zoomers love it and use it unironically.

Who the fuck goes to soy tok here?

Who the fuck goes to soy tok here?
@Blacktarpill left this forum after he set up a TikTok account and started posting videos there

There are two types of normies, NPCs and normies.
NPCs jumped on it the first day because "ITS THE NEW THING". Normies hated on it at first because they were still attached to Vines if your remember, but then normies just gave in because it got too popular for them to hate on.

People still hate on tiktok but yeah for sure most zoomers love it and use it unironically.
No one hates on it anymore except for non normies ofc.

I remember when I first saw TikTok videos and it was just 10 second clips of normies and foids making funny faces or dancing in a silly way.

And I knew it would take off and become hugely popular.