Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment fundraiser catfishing [cucks give you money for pretending to be a foid]

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i found out an easy way for a brokecel to make money!

step 1: set up a female profile on a fundraiser
step 2: ask for money (yes i even saw a foid earning 10k by begging for a new apartment)
step 3: cucks complete the goal and you've got their money
step 4: coping with money

no joke if this actually works for someone then cucks will have to stop giving money to femoids because they will be afraid of incels catfishing them

you don't need fund rewards because you're a foid and life's on easy mode also you give out a thank you message to all the cucks who funded it if it reaches the goal

fuck you fillercuck and brazilianNiggma

Last edited:
200 IQ business plan :feelsthink:

People have been doing this for a while.

People have been doing this for a while.
ik but they give out rewards in the description and then ignore it so they get caught

it's the easiest way to get money for us

We should support this, cucks deserve to be scammed.

Is it legal? What website do you suggest?

Can I just claim to be a foid without having to put a profile pic? Do I have to create a story behind my claim that I want money?

Imagine stealing cucktears user's money, hahahahaha. They think they are giving money to a oppressed m'lady, but they are really giving it to an evil inkel, hahahaha.

Is it legal? What website do you suggest?

Can I just claim to be a foid without having to put a profile pic? Do I have to create a story behind my claim that I want money?
i don't know about the legality, i don't know any american websites.

you should have a pic it just makes cucks go off and donate. yes stories are great don't go easy on it you have to be convincing.

Why not just using e-whoring scam tactics?

Thanks to this post, I've set one up and will start sharing soon.