Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fundamental & Harmonics.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Men & women of the 21st century who aren't incels have satisfying love, romance and sexual experiences before they decide to settle down. In the process of arriving at 'maturity' comes the title of the thread: fundamental and harmonics.

The fundamental is the very first experience of falling in love. When in the teens and the hormones start to have a say in the drives of the individual, the very first act of falling in love is a very beautiful phenomenon.

And then they seek a repeat experience of the same. Partners change, sexual encounters keep going up.. essentially this is to be summed as fundamental + harmonics. And then the settling down because they are bored of the same and want something more; like kids, family etc.

An incel has never met the fundamental desire lest we talk about the harmonics. When you try the betabux option to ascend, the woman you are going to meet is in the nth harmonic. She's not that excited as you in any of the love/romance/sex but have conditioned herself through the past experiences to quickly get what she wants with the minimal effort. There isn't any reciprocation from her in the amplitude you desire.

What we missed to experience in the teens, is lost forever and what we try to compensate (it it happens, ie) for the same is just a pathetic, sad excuse.

I want to frequency modulate myself so I can get more harmonics. Oh wait it doesn't work because I haven't even met the fundamental :feelscry:

I mean, even though an oldcel don't get an experience as good as he was going to get before, its still better than continuing as an incel

Born to suffer.

I want to frequency modulate myself so I can get more harmonics. Oh wait it doesn't work because I haven't even met the fundamental :feelscry:
Exact. When you got no fundamental, trying for harmonics is absurd.
I mean, even though an oldcel don't get an experience as good as he was going to get before, its still better than continuing as an incel

Any speck of amplitude in the graph is the act of living; just that when you are still waiting for your fundamental, the rest of the world has gone to successive stages.

The looksmatch, or the woman whom would have given you a chance is already a single mom with 1 or 2 kids, still on tinder trying to reject her daily quota of betabuxers to feel worthy enough.

While you await the first hand hold, kiss and the cuddle.