Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fukk i drank half a liter of vodka

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
i was half asleep and my mom came into ky room and she was killing my vibe and she was talking about something but i legit couldnt understand a single word she was sayng and i was ognna go ddown stairs to get some fodo but idk now

i was gonna go downstairs toe at chocolate bread but im not sure now cus she was saying something like "we need to have a talk" i think but i remember she was saying "you need to turn the ac on its dangerous" and i was just saying "its 80 degrees" cus its like 80 degrees and its raining outside so y the fuck would i need to turn the ac on plus i was just trying t sleep and i still had my music on so i was vibing hard asf but now idk

i was half asleep and my mom came into ky room and she was killing my vibe and she was talking about something but i legit couldnt understand a single word she was sayng and i was ognna go ddown stairs to get some fodo but idk now

i was gonna go downstairs toe at chocolate bread but im not sure now cus she was saying something like "we need to have a talk" i think but i remember she was saying "you need to turn the ac on its dangerous" and i was just saying "its 80 degrees" cus its like 80 degrees and its raining outside so y the fuck would i need to turn the ac on plus i was just trying t sleep and i still had my music on so i was vibing hard asf but now idk
Good post tbh

I drank all my whisky.

All I have left is beer and 100 proof vodka

Where did you get the vodka?

It was raining here as well.

You’re not that drunk

I hate drinking tbh. Always makes me feel like shit. Unless I drink like a hard seltzer and get a little buzzed

I hate drinking tbh. Always makes me feel like shit. Unless I drink like a hard seltzer and get a little buzzed
I like it until recently i only rly had beer and even 1 litre of beer woul\dnt really get me drunk but i started drinking vodka with orange soda