Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking tired of being mogged in online games

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Every single fucking game i play online and use discord or skype theres no girls that i play with that ever like me. They all end up going for the normie guy. I actually broke my head phones once when a girl in the group told me all of them wanted to fuck the normie guy. Thats 5 girls wanting his cock. Mean while no one wants my bum ass. I FUCKING HATE IT. I FUCKING HATE WHEN I HEAR STORIES OF MEETING THEIR BF OR GF ONLINE. WHY COULDNT THAT EVER HAPPEN FOR ME? FUUUUCK. That fucking guy ended up dating 3 of them too. When i tried talking to one girl she said im an asshole cause i said her job was boring.

Where I play I ain't using voice chat or some shit it's always retarded screaming into their 5 cent microphone with annoying
accents, plus I don't jump on the bandwagon and play shit like fortnite or overwatch, they suck dick.

Stay away from discord retards, you're voluntarily torturing yourself.

Where I play I ain't using voice chat or some shit it's always retarded screaming into their 5 cent microphone with annoying
accents, plus I don't jump on the bandwagon and play shit like fortnite or overwatch, they suck dick.

Stay away from discord retards, you're voluntarily torturing yourself.
I dont care about the screaming. Its amusing. I just hate that some dudes can even be chads over a microphone. That just proves my personality is awful and its over

Sounds weird. Stop gaming with chads and just play the game.

Girls play games?

I dont care about the screaming. Its amusing. I just hate that some dudes can even be chads over a microphone. That just proves my personality is awful and its over
I know what you're talking about, from my experience with females on discord the topic would always "somehow" change into
shallow fucking things, and there would be sexual tension, either a girl or a cuck or even a chad would change the topic.
Just avoid talking to them, digital "conversations" aren't going to help you.

Sounds weird. Stop gaming with chads and just play the game.
It doesnt matter bro. In any unisex gaming group there will always be that one guy the foids always side with and adore. Regardless if normie or chad

is the guy and girls good looking

I don't use microphones in online games. It's ragefuel when there's a group of them talking with a foid and 1-2 awkward guys will always try to chime in. They don't get the message that they're essentially being ignored and talked over while the normalfags laugh and converse. Take your shit to Discord, I don't want to hear you. Mute on sight.

git guud. Once you get some cool looking loot and show that you're a pro they're definitely going to want you.

It doesnt matter bro. In any unisex gaming group there will always be that one guy the foids always side with and adore. Regardless if normie or chad

Mute people?

Video games where you communicate with others are for normies. Stop being a masochist.

is the guy and girls good looking
3 out of 5 were pretty. One was below average and annoying AF. The other was fat.
Mute people?
Kind of hard in a group call.
Video games where you communicate with others are for normies. Stop being a masochist.
i dont do online games with foids anymore. Strictly male only. Its better that way.
git guud. Once you get some cool looking loot and show that you're a pro they're definitely going to want you.
Im done with that shit. Its all a lie

this is why i dont talk to foids irl or online.

they are magpies

girls that play video games are just ugly landwhales 9 times out of 10, i couldnt give less of a fuck if they didnt want me

Every single fucking game i play online and use discord or skype theres no girls that i play with that ever like me. They all end up going for the normie guy. I actually broke my head phones once when a girl in the group told me all of them wanted to fuck the normie guy. Thats 5 girls wanting his cock. Mean while no one wants my bum ass. I FUCKING HATE IT. I FUCKING HATE WHEN I HEAR STORIES OF MEETING THEIR BF OR GF ONLINE. WHY COULDNT THAT EVER HAPPEN FOR ME? FUUUUCK. That fucking guy ended up dating 3 of them too. When i tried talking to one girl she said im an asshole cause i said her job was boring.
>playing with femoids
That's your first mistake. Let me guess, you were playing LoL or something like that. Games like that attract females like a rotting carcass to flies.

JFL @ playing with femoids. I wouldn't tolerate femoid in my team when i play dota, i would rather ruin game.

Why are you playing with females? This post makes me thing that you are an orbiter.

What game are you playing?

idk why but girls dislike me in online games. They probably can sense that I'm posting here. Or it is because I just suck and thats ragefuel

There's girls on that game...? fucking hell i need to hop on these games ASAP

There's girls on that game...? fucking hell i need to hop on these games ASAP
Girls are on most games now. It isn't 10 years ago before girls playing games became a meme

Women invade everything. They even infiltrated gaming, once a true incel hobby