Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking peice of shit lied to us

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
JFL at the retards on here believing this little shit is a kid. Wake the fuck up. Yeah it's funny and based that he's fooling normies and foids but if you believe this faggot's scam you need medical help :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
FB IMG 1582333200373

Still over for him

How is it a scam?

Still should be aborted tbh ngl

i have the same haircut ngl :feelstrash: btw it's very rude to film your mom when she's having fun with her friend

also i forgot the emoji :feelsmage:
That's you and Hammy's mom Chad :chad:

He is still a dwarve so his life will be shit don't care tbh

Damn i believe that

at first I believed him but after seeing the news today about the support he is getting and the attention, it got me thinking that if it was a normal kid no one would give a fuck but because he has dwarfism and is aboriginal I think he is being used by his parents or it is a scam and I feel like a fool for posting on here yesterday supporting him and the amount of attention he has received in the media I think its fucked that a lot of kids get bullied each year at school boys and girls and these kids go and kill themselves but the media rarely talks about it and if the media and society really cared they would go out of their way to expose schools that have bullying going on and also expose the teachers that refuse to stop it.

But this kid will now be famous and will become rich when he gets older

Fake or not, he'll get all of the money to fund plastic surgery to fix everything, including his face.

so this whole thing was a lie? LOL

Fake or not, he'll get all of the money to fund plastic surgery to fix everything, including his face.

How the fuck can he fix himself?

He’s a dwarf he’s fucked!

That’s like surgermaxxing to fix down syndrome you can’t :feelswhat:

So it's not a kid?

Damn, con mogs the whole forum from Fuenta Arenas to Ufa.

If it's true that it was all a lie, he can eat fucking shit. LARPing as a bullying victim for attention is fucking disgusting.

JFL I made this thread when I was drunk off my ass. I don't actually care either :feelskek:

He mogs me because lier

literally who?

you're the one who made this thread retard
Calm your annoying ass down. I said I was drunk when I made it retard. At this point this thread is just a meme in offtopic to me so I'm treating it as such.

So this is him at 14 year old?

The plot thickens :feelskek:

reminds me of the ukrainian orphan thing that happened a while ago