Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking normalfags mocked us

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I was sitting in the stairwell to eat for lunch like usual and a fucking normalfag enters the stairwell and he says this. "Oh is this the Wizard's spot", in this mocking tone and proceeds to pretend to cast a spell from Harry Potter and just laughs as he walks away. Fuck normalfags cant even eat lunch in peace, wish I could curb stomp him.

Need to gymcel and bulk so you can put an end to this abuse.

why you dont fight back

why you dont fight back
He didnt physically touch me or attempt to punch me. Im also kind of scared of fighting back due to how my parents raised me and how I got punished for fighting back.

Fuck normalfags cant even eat lunch in peace, wish I could curb stomp him.
based tbh
in school when people made fun of me i would just punch in the face, they would stop bothering me afterwards

Im planning on gymcelling with my Dad who was a professional fitness trainer and got a certificate for it.

Make sure to eat A LOT real food(4 real meals)+ a shake or two, and don't go for protein/bulk powders.

Buy a vitamix blender, and blend some nuts/blueberries,bananas, oats for your shake.

Make sure to eat A LOT real food(4 real meals)+ a shake or two, and don't go for protein/bulk powders.

Buy a vitamix blender, and blend some nuts/blueberries,bananas, oats for your shake.
Thanks for the advice

He said that and then gave a high-five to his friend.

He sounds autistic.

They just can't leave us alone

I was sitting in the stairwell to eat for lunch like usual and a fucking normalfag enters the stairwell and he says this. "Oh is this the Wizard's spot", in this mocking tone and proceeds to pretend to cast a spell from Harry Potter and just laughs as he walks away. Fuck normalfags cant even eat lunch in peace, wish I could curb stomp him.
One day their lunch will be stuck in their complacent brazen throats.

damn that would fill me with so much rage i'd probably cuss out that fucker, the only place where there was any privacy to eat at my school was the bathroom, even the library was hell, does your school allow u to eat in library?

damn that would fill me with so much rage i'd probably cuss out that fucker, the only place where there was any privacy to eat at my school was the bathroom, even the library was hell, does your school allow u to eat in library?
No, my school's library just got rebuilt so they're not allowing anyone to eat in the library right now.

Normies cant stop ridiculing us

they would make fun of me if i told them i never had a gf or went to high school prom