Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Society Ruled By Women (Musuo Tribe)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
The Mosuo tribe of China is one of the world’s last surviving matriarchal societies. Here women make the business and household decisions, not men.

Property and family lineage are inherited by the female. Women are highly respected and hold significant decision-making power. Men take care of the children and herd livestock.

It sounds like a feminist paradise, but is it as cool as it sounds?

In the Mosuo culture, there is no divorce because the concept of marriage doesn’t exist. Instead, men and women have the freedom to engage in romantic relationships with whomever they choose, and they may change partners throughout their lives.

But the couple does not live together but maintains their own households. The man, instead, ‘walks’ to the woman’s home at night — like a romantic rendezvous — and leaves in the morning to return to his own home.

If the woman becomes pregnant, the child is raised by the mother and her family. Children are considered to belong to the mother’s family and not the father’s. There’s no stigma attached to it, either, and no expectations of support from the child’s father.

It’s not surprising. In a male-dominated society, women are dependent on men for their livelihood, although this doesn’t mean women laze around.

They’re responsible for the household and child-rearing, and every significant family event is run and organized by women. So the patriarchy benefits men but not women.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ahh yes, the "benefit" of being wholly responsible for taking care of a woman while she sits at home and plans family events.

“You are responsible for almost nothing, you work much less and you spend the whole day with your friends. You’re with a different woman every night. And on top of that, you can always live at your mother’s house. The woman serves the man and it happens in a society where she leads the way and has control of the money. In a patriarchy, we men work more — and every now and then we do the dishes.”
Because it's not "patriarchy" you fucking dipshit. Patriarchy never existed. Every society is skewed to the benefit and protection of women. It's just a matter of how they go about it.

So it’s safe to say that a matriarch society benefits both men and women, but a patriarchal society only benefits men.
forehead-slap-slapping-forehead.gif

"Only", as in women derive zero benefit. Do these people even hear themselves when they talk?

Bonus: Some post-wall lawyer went to go live with them and apparently has a home there now.

"To western eyes, this is the less progressive side of the Mosuo way of life. Is a society that, in many ways, emancipates women from marriage, and gives them sexual freedom, actually producing glorified 1950s housewives who have no choices other than motherhood? It’s a frustration that Waihong feels with her goddaughter Ladzu, now 22. “She is a mother, and leads a very domestic life,” says Waihong. “For a young Mosuo woman, that’s not unusual. But I wish it were different. For me, it’s a waste.”"

LOL they will literally never be satisfied. So not even "matriarchal" society isn't acceptable either huh?

This impoverished, isolated, 40k deep tribe in bumblefuck China is used as a meme for why female-run societies are better. But how many foids are really trying to live this life? There are many tradeoffs to living this way. That's what these idiots don't get. You can't have it all. They always expect to have their cake and eat it. Which is why the lawyer mentioned above doesn't live there full-time.

Full article via medium.com:

A Society Ruled by Women — But Is It As Cool As It Sounds?​

Marriage doesn’t exist, the mother and her family bring up any offspring, and the grandmother is the head of the family.​

Imagine a land where women rule and men don’t have any formal authority over women or hold significant power.
Sounds heavenly?
The Mosuo tribe of China is one of the world’s last surviving matriarchal societies. Here women make the business and household decisions, not men.
Both men and women live with their biological families for the rest of their lives. That includes the ‘husband’, written in quotes, because marriage doesn’t exist in this community.
He doesn’t raise his own children. He lives with his biological family, taking care of his nieces and nephews and becoming their father figure.
Everyone is responsible for taking care of the children. There’s no word for ‘aunt’ and your mother’s sisters are also your mothers.
Property and family lineage are inherited by the female. Women are highly respected and hold significant decision-making power. Men take care of the children and herd livestock.
It sounds like a feminist paradise, but is it as cool as it sounds?

The matriarchal Mosuo culture​

The Mosuo tribe, also known as the ‘Na people,’ is a small ethnic group of about 40,000 people who live in the southwestern part of China near the Lake Lugu in the Tibetan Himalayas.
Here, the grandmother is the head of the household and the primary decision-maker. Without her blessing, nothing happens.
Sounds cool, right?
In the Western world, where beauty is paramount to influence, once you get old, you’re not considered of much use, especially if you’re a woman, leading to isolation and loneliness, increasing your risk of premature death.
And as a mother of a 4-year-old living in Western culture, the thought of a village raising my child sounds good, too. In my culture, you rely on yourself or your partner to take care of your child, and, if lucky, your grandparents.
It’s not surprising then that ‘gray divorce’ has doubled in the U.S. In 2015, 10 in every 1,000 married people 50 and older divorced. In 1990, this number was five.
In the Mosuo culture, there is no divorce because the concept of marriage doesn’t exist. Instead, men and women have the freedom to engage in romantic relationships with whomever they choose, and they may change partners throughout their lives.
1*5qYimOYe98auphDIrj-w2g.jpeg

Photo by Rod Waddington via Flickr: Mosuo girls greeting guests.
It’s a unique form of marriage known as the ‘walking marriage’, or ‘tisese’ in the Mosuo language. The couple enters into a relationship based on mutual agreement and respect.
In this tradition, the Mosuo people do not have a formal wedding ceremony. However, they have a ceremony to mark the beginning of a new romantic relationship called “zouhun,” which means “going to the soul.”
But the couple does not live together but maintains their own households. The man, instead, ‘walks’ to the woman’s home at night — like a romantic rendezvous — and leaves in the morning to return to his own home.
If the woman becomes pregnant, the child is raised by the mother and her family. Children are considered to belong to the mother’s family and not the father’s. There’s no stigma attached to it, either, and no expectations of support from the child’s father.
Kinda refreshing if you ask me. In both Japan, where I grew up, and Nepal, my heritage, the society is patriarchal and some of the laws still grossly favor men.
For example, in Nepal, it’s harder for children of Nepali women to obtain citizenship than it’s s for children of Nepali men. The same goes for foreign husbands of Nepali women. But a foreign wife of a Nepali man can easily obtain citizenship.
It’s not surprising. In a male-dominated society, women are dependent on men for their livelihood, although this doesn’t mean women laze around.
They’re responsible for the household and child-rearing, and every significant family event is run and organized by women. So the patriarchy benefits men but not women.
Yet, the matriarchy benefits men, says Argentinian writer Richard Coler in an interview with Spiegel, a German publication. He spent two months with the Mosuo society and concluded that “men live better where women are in charge.”
He expected to find an “inverse patriarchy,” but he found that “women have a different way of dominating.”
“You are responsible for almost nothing, you work much less and you spend the whole day with your friends. You’re with a different woman every night. And on top of that, you can always live at your mother’s house. The woman serves the man and it happens in a society where she leads the way and has control of the money. In a patriarchy, we men work more — and every now and then we do the dishes.”
The values of Mosuo women are centered on caring for the community’s needs. It’s not about one sex dominating the other, like in a patriarchal society, he observed. Therefore, “there is no violence in a matriarchal society,” and for the Mosuo “women are simply the more effective and reliable gender.”
That doesn’t mean men are cast aside. Men make “really big’ decisions like “buying a house or machine or selling a cow”. In other words, the Mosuo culture understands that men have different skills than women and utilize their innate nature.
So it’s safe to say that a matriarch society benefits both men and women, but a patriarchal society only benefits men.
1*aUZhWTDVC-7nkcHYl9EZ1Q.jpeg

Photo by Seihon Cho via Wikimedia Commons: A Mosuo woman paddling at Lake Lugu with tourist on board.

Maybe it’s not about equality​

It’s in the nature for men to compete and conquer. Most battles are fought by men, after all. Maybe it’s not equality that’s important, but that we respect and honor our innate nature.
The Mosuo culture does that and maybe that’s why it works. Although the younger generation, influenced by tourism and modernization, has gone on to marry Han Chinese men and live in conventional homes. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
The International Academy HAGIA, which explores the long history of matriarchal societies and cultures, say that matriarchies are mother-centered societies based on maternal values like care-taking, nurturing, and motherliness.
And this is more conducive to the “human condition human condition than the way patriarchies conceptualize motherhood and use it to make women, and especially mothers, into slaves.”
There have disadvantages too. Because women are expected to fulfill certain gender roles and expectations, this can limit women’s opportunities for education, employment, and personal fulfillment.
Like, for instance, if a woman decides to pursue different paths or challenge traditional norms. They may easily do so because the average income is low (US$150–200 per year).
Still, in a matriarchal society, women hold the primary positions of power and authority, and they are the ones who make decisions and shape the direction of society.
When women’s voices are heard, there is greater gender equality. Since women have access to the same opportunities and resources as men, improved social status, and greater freedom, they have the means to reject or accept romantic advances.
1*G5b4huwqDB02vm-C6vgtng.jpeg

Photo by Sherry Zhang via Flickr: Mosuo boys

In conclusion​

Even though the Mosuo culture is slowly eroding, I’m convinced that a matriarchal society is more beneficial for both genders, primarily because they’re more about what’s good for the group rather than individual promotion.
What’s impressive is that this ancient tribe managed to keep its traditions intact for this long. The Mosuo women seem to have a quiet strength about them, like the Himalayan mountains they call home.
They’re also physically strong from all the laborious work to feed their families. It reminds me of my Nepali mom and aunts, who I’ve seen labor in kitchens during religious events — which there are many in Nepal — while the men drink and chat (and do nothing).
As a Westerner, this always felt unequal and I’ve told my mom exactly so, to which she responded, “When duty is put before you, you do it.”
I get what she meant, but I’m sure my mom and most women, in general, would’ve preferred to labor in a matriarchal society since the reward is eternal respect and homage in old age.
Now that’s something I wouldn’t mind working for.

Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler

-prophéte mohammed

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ahh yes, the "benefit" of being wholly responsible for taking care of a woman while she sits at home and plans family events.

Because it's not "patriarchy" you fucking dipshit. Patriarchy never existed. Every society is skewed to the benefit and protection of women. It's just a matter of how they go about it.

"Only", as in women derive zero benefit. Do these people even hear themselves when they talk?

Bonus: Some post-wall lawyer went to go live with them and apparently has a home there now.

LOL they will literally never be satisfied. So not even "matriarchal" society isn't acceptable either huh?

This impoverished, isolated, 40k deep tribe in bumblefuck China is used as a meme for why female-run societies are better. But how many foids are really trying to live this life? There are many tradeoffs to living this way. That's what these idiots don't get. You can't have it all. They always expect to have their cake and eat it. Which is why the lawyer mentioned above doesn't live there full-time.

Its very interesting how this kind of social structure was common in many tribes across the world. When I read about this long ago, I saw that it was the same in native american tribes. Paternity didnt exist. They would just have orgies unde the moon.
Women were free to abort or kill the baby after birth.
The community or uncle would raise the child.
Men still had to bribe foids with gifts to get married too though.

It's also interesting that chad worship and chad harems is the default structure for human societies:

Even today, if some guy in a community has a big dick, all the women will know and fuck and share that one guy. Its really that simple.

The walking marriage thing is essentially a way to hide paternity while fucking chad.
The cuck dads (uncles) stay during the day and takes care of shit.
At night, the chad bull walks in and fucks her.

In a walking marriage, both partners live under the roof of their respective extended families during the day; however, at night it is common for the man to visit and stay at the women's house (if given permission) until sunrise. Therefore, they do not technically live in the same household, but they are free to visit when granted permission. Children of parents in a walking marriage are not raised by their father. The brothers of the mother (maternal uncles) in the marriage take on the responsibilities of the father since the father is not typically around during the daytime. Due to the separation of the father and mother, it is crucial for the uncle(s) to play a large role in the development of the child.[18]

I think this developed to avoid violence between competing males.
There is also this pattern with horses where the freshly impregnated mare will try to fuck every stud in the stable to hide paternity. If you dont let her, she immediately has a miscarriage. Make of that what you will.
What I am getting at is that hiding paternity is very important for women.

You could literally supply them with an endless stream of 8ft tall, 12 inch dick having immortal hyperchads and they would not be satisfied.

You can't have it all. They always expect to have their cake and eat it. Which is why the lawyer mentioned above doesn't live there full-time.
Like i wrote in other thread, they treat life like a video game where you min/max your stats to get the most pleasure. They dont give a shit about anything else. If you stop serving her or something better comes along, its over, your gone. The broken toy gets replaced instantly.

Also, this entire tribal community thing and their matriarchal social structures also goes into abortion and my other threads. These tribes had all kinds of fucked ways to kill kids or abort pregnancies. Like from straight up hitting the stomach with a hammer or feeding themselves herbs. Or just, you know, pouring hot ash in the childs screaming mouth LMFAO

The Svans killed the newborn females by filling their mouths with hot ashes.[32]

They present this like everyone is free to choose a romantic partner without any restrictions. But human nature is biggest discriminator. I'm sure ugly and especially weak males don't have a chance to choose a top tier beautiful females.

Its very interesting how this kind of social structure was common in many tribes across the world. When I read about this long ago, I saw that it was the same in native american tribes. Paternity didnt exist. They would just have orgies unde the moon.
Women were free to abort or kill the baby after birth.
The community or uncle would raise the child.
Men still had to bribe foids with gifts to get married too though.

It's also interesting that chad worship and chad harems is the default structure for human societies:

Even today, if some guy in a community has a big dick, all the women will know and fuck and share that one guy. Its really that simple.

The walking marriage thing is essentially a way to hide paternity while fucking chad.
The cuck dads (uncles) stay during the day and takes care of shit.
At night, the chad bull walks in and fucks her.

There is also this pattern with horses where the freshly impregnated mare will try to fuck every stud in the stable to hide paternity. If you dont let her, she immediately has a miscarriage. Make of that what you will.

You could literally supply them with an endless stream of 8ft tall, 12 inch dick having immortal hyperchads and they would not be satisfied.

Like i wrote in other thread, they treat life like a video game where you min/max your stats to get the most pleasure. They dont give a shit about anything else. If you stop serving her or something better comes along, its over, your gone. The broken toy gets replaced instantly.

Also, this entire tribal community thing and their matriarchal social structures also goes into abortion and my other threads. These tribes had all kinds of fucked ways to kill kids or abort pregnancies. Like from straight up hitting the stomach with a hammer or feeding themselves herbs. Or just, you know, pouring hot ash in the childs screaming mouth LMFAO

High IQ reply

They present this like everyone is free to choose a romantic partner without any restrictions. But human nature is biggest discriminator. I'm sure ugly and especially weak males don't have a chance to choose a top tier beautiful females.
And western women aren't trying to live in a village of wrinkly ricecels even if it means the wonderful matriarchy they supposedly love so much. It's a nice fantasy and cope at best.

I think they need an inquisition :feelsLSD:

And western women aren't trying to live in a village of wrinkly ricecels even if it means the wonderful matriarchy they supposedly love so much. It's a nice fantasy and cope at best.
Yeah, besides all the modern benefits the feeds into foid hedonism were invented by men, including contraception. Foids are just coping because without men they wouldn't have tiktok and whatever goyslop

Fake and gay. Gender roles are not reversed. Women are not chasing the men or being disposable for them. The men keep being the disposable sex just losing authority over women. Totally unfair and unbalanced. That's just like west shit. That's why this kind of society usually either collapses or is perma stone age

It’s cucked not to lock marriage. It’s like preparing to fail tbhdedsrsngl. With the idea of being able to switch as soon as you get tired of it, you essentially lose right there. One assumes that the relationship will grow old and just belt that will result in tragedy and hurt feelings.
Also beyond cucked how women take ownership of everything when considering men still work for it jfl…

it’s over

How come the CCP didn't do anything about this?

> the guardian
How delusional are people to read this drivel?

> ahh yes, the "benefit" of being wholly responsible for taking care of a woman while she sits at home and plans family events.

Simple as well said. God damn it hurts my brain what fucking retards these authors are. Liberal wokies in the west have actual brain rot. They have completely lost touch with reality and try to ruin anyone who tells the truth.

Article sounds all nice and good until you go there and you'll notice that there are bare himalayan niggas that are incels there, and most guys still have to bribe or buxx one way or the other to develop a romantic "tie of souls", And the Chad there with the perfect tanned skin, broad chests and 7 incher is the one that's moving from home to home.

The ret@rded male feminist presents the society like it's some egalitarian paradise where men are free but they actually have responsibilities and are forced to raise the kids that their sisters get from Chad, while they are incels.

What a brutal shitshow.

Kys Mosuocucks

-prophéte mohammed

It's a lot more complicated than that what creates successfull societies first has to have a lot of back ground checks.

Such as well educated populace good infrastructure impeccable political stability low import and export tarrif rates low taxes to encourage business growth.

You can take what ever religion gender Yadda Yadda and apply these metrics and they would get rich in a century.

It's kinda common sense if you have low import and export tarrifs things can come and go from the society increasing internal revenue and improving ones purchasing power

Reducing taxes encourages foreign billion dollar tycoons to move over in your country so more jobs generate because of that

Good property rights means ppl can trade and acquire resources in a agreed upon manor it's not as simple as 1 gender is retarded

Didn´t the Vikings & Pagan Europe also lived in Misandrist cuckoldry ?
But hey, at least you Could HAVE fucked, no strings attached. AHAAH!! ( As if. )
We all know, it comes around full circle, when the law of randomness is set out against you.
On purpose.

Design ? meh not so much.
And IF in that case, then God is an asshole.

Honestly if Chink society was all based like Mosuo tribe then today's chinks would probably be 6ft chads with BACs. I reckon it's why Nordics have it so good, they cucked each other to oblivion in their ancient days but as a result stronger genes survived.

Honestly if Chink society was all based like Mosuo tribe then today's chinks would probably be 6ft chads with BACs. I reckon it's why Nordics have it so good, they cucked each other to oblivion in their ancient days but as a result stronger genes survived.
Lmao! What a cuck. You realize the mother's genes play a part too, possibly a major part.

How would being so blatant reduce violence? Judging by your whole reply, it seems to be a fantasized theory more than anything.

haven't looked, but i will guess it's niggers in huts is it?