Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking NEETs mog me

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Imagine being able to receive a stable income by just existing while I have to drag my ass outside and do shit jobs I dont want to
I took a job at a small printing company the day before yesterday and it was the most hellhole job I ever had
I spent 7hrs stapling using a heavy duty stapler which requires quite the amount of strength to push through thick bundles of documents
I came home with my right hand completely sore and hurting everytime I grabbed something and I had the worst suicidal thoughts while there, had to work in a cramped place which caused my entire body to be sore
My right hand is still sore as am writing this thread, fuck this shit man

Sorry for mogging you

The plights of Martin Luther

I started working cause being NEET was too boring. Getting mogged by normies is better than staying inside all day.

I started working cause being NEET was too boring. Getting mogged by normies is better than staying inside all day.
Staying inside all day was your choice
If I were a NEET and I became bored I'd go outside and find something to do

Staying inside all day was your choice
If I were a NEET and I became bored I'd go outside and find something to do
Good point, I just don’t know what to do if I didn’t go to work. How would I meet any people that I could talk with? Even though my coworkers ridicule at times me it’s still a social outlet.

How would I meet any people that I could talk with? Even though my coworkers ridicule at times me it’s still a social outlet.
I understand what you mean, the workplace is a good place to force social interaction
It just gets tiring

just kick the stapler.
another day another title. Just completed jet kev adventure. satisfying platformer. Play this to reduce stress.

I get paid in imaginary rupees