Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking muzzie Imam Uber driver gave bullshit Islamic fag speech in curryland

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Today went to a place then came back. On the way back took an Uber here in curryland atm. Sadly got this cursed muzzie imam Uber driver. He spouted shit like be sure to pray 5 times a day. Prayer over money and else. Also he even stopped the car to pray for 7 minures! :lul:

[UWSL][UWSL]ds. One of my curry relatives debated this guy about why imams constantly spout bullshit that they don't practice (many imams hoard money, make Hindu friends while telling others not too, etc.), he then said go talk to some other imams. And he doesn't do that stuff.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Anyway it was a very cursed experience. Overall it is no wonder many Hindus want to lynch Muslims, these type of extremely retarded Muslims are the ones getting normal Muslims lynched. These stupid fucks likely annoy Hindus trying to get them to convert to Islam jfl. And they don't stop, literally never moved topics but spouting Islamic nonsense even when we hinted over and over to move to other topics. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]@Am85006 @Currycel69_ @Zer0/∞ @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Justice @CopingForBrutality @Shrewdslayer @ilieknothing [/UWSL][/UWSL]

What lack of education does to a person
And also the thing I noticed about curry muslims is that they think they are a by product of invaders
One muslim curry I met think he's an arab

Religion is for retards who like being controlled because they have no direction in life.

It should be illegal to indoctrinate your kids with any religion, and wait for them to decide on their own.

Proud about being indian is low iq

Why the fuck is an imam driving an uber anyway? Isn't being an imam a full time job? I've never heard of a Catholic priest driving a cab on the side.

Why the fuck is an imam driving an uber anyway? Isn't being an imam a full time job? I've never heard of a Catholic priest driving a cab on the side.
not sure guess he needs extra $ jfl
And also the thing I noticed about curry muslims is that they think they are a by product of invaders
true many think they have Arab blood. But I have tested myself and saw not one drop of it. But I had a drop of Korean blood but not a single drop of Arab jfl. Bunch of sandnigger worshipping simps
Religion is for retards who like being controlled because they have no direction in life.
ye more or less especially something brain dead like Islam
Proud about being indian is low iq
true nation is cursed as fuck. No sane man would stay here long
I thought curryland was developing somewhat fast but no, seems pretty slow for me if these retards are still around.
Yeah curryland has decades to go. Unironically I would support globohomo, feminism and other bullshit here just to destroy these low IQ retards. Money/infastructure wise globohomo is superior to traditional cultures sadly.

Just like vegetarians cannot shut the fuck up about being a vegetarian, just like faggots cannot shut the fuck up about being faggots.

This phenomenon happens when a human being with a brain gets a mind virus like vegetarianism, wokeism, Islam, etc.
Part of the brain knows for a fact that it is total bullshit, but in order to convince himself the individual has to constantly brainwash himself by spouting nonstop bullshit.

Basically they're talking to themselves.

Just like vegetarians cannot shut the fuck up about being a vegetarian, just like faggots cannot shut the fuck up about being faggots.

This phenomenon happens when a human being with a brain gets a mind virus like vegetarianism, wokeism, Islam, etc.
Part of the brain knows for a fact that it is total bullshit, but in order to convince himself the individual has to constantly brainwash himself by spouting nonstop bullshit.

True they want others to fall for their bullshit and so they can have more confidence in their views

Ever heard about syeds, Qureshi's those room iq temperature mudslides believe that they are direct descendants of prophet Muhammad.

Ever heard about syeds, Qureshi's those room iq temperature mudslides believe that they are direct descendants of prophet Muhammad.
I have a Sayed aunt but my DNA test showed 0% Arab DNA. Unlikely she has any but yet she copes with that :lul:

Every Quereshi I've known personally looks like a South Indian hindu

Isn’t this simply just the curry standard uber experience? Yes I’m racist af

It should be illegal to indoctrinate your kids with any religion, and wait for them to decide on their own.
That's what faggots want you to believe. Children's should be blackpilled from age of 5 and cruel realities of world should be indoctrinated to them so they end up learning that now one is going to reward them for being nice and it's a dog eat dog world. Blackpill should be their religious indoctrination

Last edited:
Isn’t this simply just the curry standard uber experience? Yes I’m racist af
average curry driver doesn't talk or at the least won't spout some retarded inbred sandnigger moon worshipping bullshit

I have a Sayed aunt but my DNA test showed 0% Arab DNA. Unlikely she has any but yet she copes with that :lul:
I hate syeds more than anyone because they behave like syeds in Islam are what brahmins in Hinduism

You seem to have been in curryland for a while now. Are you Muslim?

yes ancestrally and family wise am muzzie. Personally am pseudo-Buddhist.
You seem to have been in curryland for a while now. Are you Muslim?
have been in curryland for past week.

Tell him you're hungry and you need him to drive you to this new restaurant you've heard of. Alan Snackbar.

JFL, the guy should have waited for the ride to be over before praying. I’ve met plenty of Muzzies like this. They are the worst during ramadan, they go on about all the bonus points you get in ramadan. Like one prayers counts for a billion or something

It's over for curryland. I hope it breaks into pieces asap.

JFL, the guy should have waited for the ride to be over before praying. I’ve met plenty of Muzzies like this. They are the worst during ramadan, they go on about all the bonus points you get in ramadan. Like one prayers counts for a billion or something
I hate how they are obsessed with quantities and multipliers. Like for last 10 days of Ramadan, you get like 1000x swaab. Like life is some shitty rpg jfl. :feelskek:

Like why would anyone pray 5 times a day. Just go to Mecca get 1000x boost, then be sure to stay there while lay latul qadr for another 1000x boost. total 1 million boost for 10 days and never have to pray again:bigbrain:

I hate how they are obsessed with quantities and multipliers. Like for last 10 days of Ramadan, you get like 1000x swaab. Like life is some shitty rpg jfl. :feelskek:

Like why would anyone pray 5 times a day. Just go to Mecca get 1000x boost, then be sure to stay there while lay latul qadr for another 1000x boost. total 1 million boost for 10 days and never have to pray again:bigbrain:
JFL hacking Islam hahaha. They also go on about how lucky we are Allah gave us all these boosts.

I pretty much forgot to pray now. I only remember Syrah Fatiha, iklas and nas

JFL hacking Islam hahaha. They also go on about how lucky we are Allah gave us all these boosts.

I pretty much forgot to pray now. I only remember Syrah Fatiha, iklas and nas
yeah I forgot too. don't remember any surahs anymore jfl :feelskek:. I just LARP during Eid or other people.

Literally this
IMG 20220720 061204

This is not reddit. :feelskek:

No, since You don't get a salary from other people's taxes unlike priests.

Don't instill them with anything, especially not soy shit, like crying over 14 year old whores getting fucked by men over 18.
I am soy proof. So should any NORMAL HUMAN BE. I don't cry over 14 year old girls having sex with adult men, because
1: it doesn't affect me.
2: Unless you're a multi millionaire, you're gonna get caught anyway.
Plus 14 year old girls are not attractive.

I am soy proof. So should any NORMAL HUMAN BE. I don't cry over 14 year old girls having sex with adult men, because
1: it doesn't affect me.
2: Unless you're a multi millionaire, you're gonna get caught anyway.
Plus 14 year old girls are not attractive.
It's cucked soys made it illegal since it doesn't effect them.

No, since You don't get a salary from other people's taxes unlike priests.
Mosques are tax exempt.
Imams work extra jobs, because Muslim countries tend to be poor.

It's cucked soys made it illegal since it doesn't effect them.
To be completely honest, the argument of "it doesn't affect me" doesn't really work. You could say the same for faggotry.
On the other hand, there is this saying that I really like:
"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls get raped".

To be completely honest, the argument of "it doesn't affect me" doesn't really work. You could say the same for faggotry.
On the other hand, there is this saying that I really like:
"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls get raped".
Wanting to fuck pubescent teen foids has nothing to do with being a fag.

Religion is kinda pointless without indoctrination, noone would believe in it anymore otherwise
That's not good the only way people will believe it is if they were Imprinted with it as children when their brains were less than a quarter way developed.