Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fucking dad complaining that im ldaring.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
He comes in and I'm watching tv and this faggots said " this is what you do all day, read a book or study or something"
He keeps complaining that I'm just ldaring while on break.
Who the fuck reads? Wtf am I supposed to study.
Do your parents complain about your ldaring lifestyle?

Yes, whenever I visit them.

Ofc they do lol

Yes all the time

Who the fuck whatches TV??

Lmao tell him to fuck off or give you better genetics.

my dad always tells me to study algebra or learn programming

I think he gave you a good advice, you can try learning a new language or read book about a subject you are curious about. Psychology, philosophy, fiction and more.

By the way watching tv is more dangerous than you think it is. It rots your brain, affects your cognitive abikities negatively. It also thickens the hypothalamus which causes mood disorders, which can cause borderline personality disorder.

Stop being on the computer all day, it knows how to drain you, it's totally not being stressed 24/7 that's bad

JFL

Parents cannot understand

My dad used to constantly nag me about not having a gf or friends. One time I got so sick of his shit I just told him his trash genes and upbringing are the cause, and that he should fuck off. Now he doesn't bother me anymore.

Yeah and when i try to looksmax to ascend he gets mad and says it’s all about confidence and power.

My dad used to constantly nag me about not having a gf or friends. One time I got so sick of his shit I just told him his trash genes and upbringing are the cause, and that he should fuck off. Now he doesn't bother me anymore.

Nice one.