Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking Christians singing in the neighbourhood...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
They are singing those joyful peaceful songs. As if life was a beautiful place full of pleasure and joy. Makes me wanna go there and scream: "HAIL SATAN!!!!" Unfortunately I can't due to my job. If God created this world then he is one fucked up motherfucker.

They are singing those joyful peaceful songs. As if life was a beautiful place full of pleasure and joy. Makes me wanna go there and scream: "HAIL SATAN!!!!" Unfortunately I can't due to my job. If God created this world then he is one fucked up motherfucker.
Religious people are some of the biggest cucks around.

How Christians cope with being incel
D2DEB085 B69D 45D7 AA81 FC410D43E7F2

Christians ? In this time ?
Call the cops man.

FUCK!!! They are singing another song. I thought they were done. It's so peaceful. As if they were totally in love with Jesus. I FUCKING HATE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!
Ironically, I'm pretty sure that's what they're doing.

I sang at church this morning and enjoyed it tbh.

how many believers are in USA?

Convert boyo and have everlasting life

Join some luciferian cult.

How can a person be incel and believe in God? An omiscient benevolent God created you genetically inferior so that you experience 80 years of complete pain?
I will turn on some Slayer and play it as loud as I can with my windows open.

Listening to Slayer made me feel much better...

Last edited:
How can a person be incel and believe in God? An omiscient benevolent God created you genetically inferior so that you experience 80 years of complete pain?

If you are were a believer, you could argue that He also gave instructions on how to build and maintain a system where Inceldom was not needed. Hate postmodernists, hook up culture, and all the other facilitators of hipergamy. Christianity is not one of them.

I like slayer (saw them live last month) and am a chruchgoer. Not really incomparable per se. You're just being edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back