Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucker want to fuck her in front of me

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I was in a fucking train today for 3 hours. And next to me some stupid fucking 39 year old motherfucker got drunk and some random girl he didnt even know was chatting with him and he was trying to fuck her she was 40 milf he was trying to touch her boobs and talked some random shit and tried to kiss her and she said later later obviously they will fuck later why do I have to witness this shit for 3 fucking hours can you imagine my rage fuel I could see they were also looking at me from time to time or some shi I wanted to fucking ER them and after that when I got home my family made fun of my balding and also a relative said when am I going to fuck?

They legit told me to go SEA. They said to my face to go to SEA lol they think its so over even my own family telling me to SEA omfg its so over pls

Yeah fuck that man

Maybe they knew each other before you witnessed?

My condolences,it's really over for you.

They should get what they deserve

I was in a fucking train today for 3 hours. And next to me some stupid fucking 39 year old motherfucker got drunk and some random girl he didnt even know was chatting with him and he was trying to fuck her she was 40 milf he was trying to touch her boobs and talked some random shit and tried to kiss her and she said later later obviously they will fuck later why do I have to witness this shit for 3 fucking hours can you imagine my rage fuel I could see they were also looking at me from time to time or some shi I wanted to fucking ER them and after that when I got home my family made fun of my balding and also a relative said when am I going to fuck?

They legit told me to go SEA. They said to my face to go to SEA lol they think its so over even my own family telling me to SEA omfg its so over pls

No offense but you sound incredibly autistic.

> girl

>40 year old

pick one.

Maybe they knew each other before you witnessed?

No. I am 100% fucking 1000% sure they didn't know each other. I fucking heard everything man I heard all the talk. They were getting drunk together. Basically this was an inner-city train so its not like a normal train its more fancy then that and there are rooms and restaurants, etc.. So the guy was sitting next to me with his friend this bitch was sitting somewhere else entirely. He went to the front to get drunk and she did too and they started talking and then he got back to the sit and told his mate to switch seats with her and she sat next to him and they were both drunk and fucking laughing and talking loudly all the time I could not even listen to music in peace they were fucking so loud and he was constantly trying to grab her tits and trying to be funny like ooh you so cold let me warm you up and he was showing off tbh I was looking the other way hoping he dont bother me to try to prove how he is a strong alpha male I didnt want him to pick on me because I was just fucking trying to get to the other city man I was so much rage fuel tbh I would probably fight this fucker but then I would probably be removed from train and be late and I couldnt be late so I hoped he left me alone and he did but sometimes he was making comments about me I was fucking so close to ER both this drunk fuckers he would say ooh look I bet we are bothering this guy FUCK I WANTED TO ER THEM SO HARD I HAD BOUGHT FUCKING ALCOHOL BUT I DIDNT DRINK IT BECAUSE IF I DID I WOULD ER THIS FUCKERS SO I COULDNT DRINK BUT EVEN SOBER I WAS SO CLOSE TO ERING THEM I WAS SO CLOSE TO LOSING IT FUCKING LISTETNIGN THIS FUCKER SPEAK FOR 3 HOURS TRYING TO FUCK THE MILF LOOOL

In the end she gave him her phone and said to meet tomorrow.

its definitely over for traincels

Brutal, I would have left the carriage otherwise I'd go berserk.

Obviously you were minding your own business why tf couldnt they do the same they always need to glance at the loosers around them before they try some degenerate shit otherwise they wouldnt even know you existed

brutal buddyboyo, go er

Brutal, thats how life if for chad. Get drunk and hit on a random foid on a train and get laid.

Meanwhile an incel can write shakespear like poems and foids won't give a shit.

This unsettles me

Damn lmao, you have a blackpilled family.

Still, there's hope if they can believe you can jbwmax.

How did you not feel a strong urge to reenact the Joker train scene?

Keep all that anger bottled up for the when the time comes to really lose your shit it will lead to more damage to your enemies.

man dont let even family say shit to you. stand up for yourself. do what you have to do to get respect

Normies and foids are so inconsiderate.

No offense but you sound incredibly autistic.

LMFAO

I read this and nearly choked on my banana

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

What’s your race