Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Zoë Quinn

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Zoë Quinn prides herself as being a video game developer, born in the US and eventually moving Canada. One of her earliest works, Depression Quest. As expected, Depression Quest was absolute dogshit, having a mostly negative reception on all platforms it was released on.

Depression Quest didn't die out with a wimper. News broke out that she was exploiting publishers and journalists with relationships and sex to coerce them into giving positive reviews. Eventually it blew up and created the whole Gamer Gate thing. Most of Gamer Gate consisted of Zoë Quinn acting like a victim while the gamers called her out for her unethical journalism. White knights, entire companies and swarms of foids came to her aid. Even featuring Depression Quest on news publications and ads.

This was not the end however.

In early 2019, Zoë Quinn would go onto accuse ex- partner, Alec Holowka, of physical and sexual abuse. The allegations went into detail about how Alec was a terrible person, an abuser, rapist and misogynist. But despite these being false and proved to be fabricated, Alec Holowka lost his family, friends, work, career and future. Alec would eventually rope in August. Even after death, his former colleagues didn't even commemorate him, they removed him from the credits of all his games jfl.

After his suicide, Zoë went full damage control mode on Twitter, before she eventually deleted her account. Despite all of the evil things she has done, she has not faced a single repercussion in her life. She has ruined the lives of people and drove them to suicide, but at the end of the day, she will live happily and careless.

1584411153009.png

It’s over for ChealseaVanValkenburgcels.

Under a proper government she and people like her would be stoned and be denied a happy death.

I just googled zoe quinn, and I have to say that as bad as I feel for Alec, he is a dumbass who put his hand into fire and got burnt. You simply do not associate, much less have a relationship, with a foid who has coloured hair and tattoos. And that's just the physical side, I can't even imagine how disgusting her personality might be.

Another based "fuck" thread

Alec would eventually rope in August.
He should've killed her before becoming an hero.
You simply do not associate, much less have a relationship, with a foid who has coloured hair and tattoos.
Based, this is the truth.
If the female has a degenerate appearance then she is internally degenerate too.

Looks like a jew.

sad story tbh. foidshave a lot of power nowadays

Wir mussen die frauen ausrotten

So nothing happened to she?

Me and my friends used to meme the fuck out of Depression Quest back when it first came out on Steam. I had no idea that she was behind that.

Holy shit. I loved Aquaria. Fuck that foid.

That guys a gigacuck for roping and not giving her a painful death beforehand

She is pure evil and should be crucified on a hill outside the town as an example.

She needs to be stapled to a tree and beaten bloody for every minute that man suffered.

“The empathetic gender” gentlemen