Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck your younger self: Stop apologizing to idiots and dreamers

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Just today I saw a guy apologizing to his younger self he said he failed his younger self in a long essay right here: you'll find the exact thread with a little bit of browsing, keep in mind it's not formatted well enough, regardless he's a good writer and I decided to read it

Moving on, I want to touch on this sort cucked love for children it's so pathetic

The guy says he has been dreaming of going to prom since he was young: We all dream and believe when we're young

Why apologize to the idiot you were just a few years ago?

You didn't "fail" your younger self; you literally can't fail your younger self

You're in the future

Your younger self failed you: it's the other way around

You when you were young wasted your time dreaming of prom and now you're apologizing to that moron:

1. He's full of shit
2. He's dead
3. How he feels is not within your control

Stop apologizing to kids who don't give a shit about you, who make your life miserable in advance so you have to suffer and that stupid kid asks you for an apology? After ruining your life? And you apologize? How cucked is that?

Luckily I was a based kid and sorta knew what was going to happen. And who would you know. I was right.

If you say "Oh I was cute when I was younger" like foids on tiktok do again and again showing their stupid young pictures:

1. Foid worship
2. Incel hate (victim blaming)
3. Cuck
4. Chad worship
5. Lookism

Luckily I was a based kid and sorta knew what was going to happen. And who would you know. I was right.
Everyone's aware of the blackpill on some level from a certain age but I just don't get what fellow incels find so amazing in movies, they're literally scripted.

Obviously watching a movie is not a hard thing to do; it's still unrealistic and I found often see things in them that would never take place in real life and I always feel like I would get tricked into trying to become a guy I'm not and I wouldn't be treated as well.

Many incels refer to spiderman as their favourite hero and reference the movies: I've not hating on spiderman but like, idk maybe I'm just poor? I don't know what I'm saying, I would definitely watch a movie if it's fun..

Oh yeah I was also gonna say: spiderman had Toby Maguire he's a dickhead in real life don't like him he's full of shit he's stupid and in the movie he wins, I might get tricked into fighting and when I'm fighting (in real life), I might as well lose.

Everyone's aware of the blackpill but I just don't get what fellow incels find so amazing in movies, they're literally scripted.

Obviously watching a movie is not a hard thing to do; it's still unrealistic and I found often see things in them that would never take place in real life and I always feel like I would get tricked into trying to become a guy I'm not and I wouldn't be treated as well.

Many incels refer to spiderman as their favourite hero and reference the movies: I've not hating on spiderman but like, idk maybe I'm just poor? I don't know what I'm saying, I would definitely watch a movie if it's fun..
I'll make a movie called the end of the fucking world. Starring all 8 billion niggermans dying finally from based asteroid god in 2029

Last edited:
I'll make a movie called the end of the fucking world. Starring all 8 billion niggermans dying finally from based asteroid goddess in 2029
that's foid worship

By the way I know this is a really dumb stupid thread: obviously there aren't people literally simping for their younger self but, I thought why not just write about this cause people blaming themselves on stuff they can't even change: it's pathetic.

By the way I know this is a really dumb stupid thread: obviously there aren't people literally simping for their younger self but, I thought why not just write about this cause people blaming themselves on stuff they can't even change: it's pathetic.
Jfl