Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck the homeless, they should be sent to concentration camps

should homeless be sent to concentration camps in Wyoming?

• Total voters
I'm not going to judge another brocel for their misfortune in life. However, I agree that homeless people who pose a disturbance to public decency should be punished.

I'd say that it's more subtle than that, do they piss everywhere because there are no public free restroom facilities for them? Or because they don't care? I live in a big city with free restrooms and most homeless use them, only the arseholes refuse them.

Homeless people are just as diverse as the rest of society and I wouldn't even say that there's a singular group of "the homeless", I have a Chadrone cousin who's currently homeless and he has a full time job and sleeps at a different friend's or relative's every night, he dresses like he's upper middle class and always wears the most expensive clothes. The reason why he's homeless is because finding a house is incredibly difficult in the Dutch economy if you don't know where to look or if your work is seasonal.

For those that want to escape homelessness a lot of the current programmes do work, but there are also people who are homeless because of their own arrogance.

not rich, I was once In homeless shelter myself during middle school because my parents were poor. But I didn't get addicted to drugs, nor go schizo. Grinded daily ans my family no longer in that mess. While homeless come in piss everywhere in my city, often asking for donations wherever you go, many times even take a shit on subway car. One homeless trash even broke into my house a few years back. You expect me to like human cockroach equivalents?
You like so many people assume that all homeless people or individuals are alike and the same, because it's easier to hate those you know nothing about. :feelsjuice:

You like so many people assume that all homeless people are alike and the same, because it's easier to hate those you know nothing about. :feelsjuice:
I have been to homeless shelter myself, lived there for over a year(2-3 or so), how the fuck would I not know about them? At least 50%+ are schizo druggie trash beyond repair.

I have been to homeless shelter myself, lived there for over a year(2-3 or so), how the fuck would I not know about them? At least 50%+ are schizo druggie trash beyond repair.
Yes, but there's the other 50% as well. :feelsjuice:

Oh you have no idea how the begging can get my friend. We see this everyday driving. For a good chunk of the homeless in America it's almost like they are staying in a 3-Star Holiday Inn.

View attachment 619901
Notice the foid stepping on his clothes.

View attachment 619902
They live on the side of your car window.
I guess the homeless in India are 1000x worse than the ones in Europe. But makes sense bc they are even poorer in India. As a homeless in Germany you will always find some way to get food.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91w4GkdGfVA&t=9s&ab_channel=baldandbankrupt

I ain't NEET and even if I was, I would be correct. NEETs do not piss on other's property, do not push randoms off train tracks, do not shit on side walks. Keep sympathizing for the lowest of the low trash, and you will become like them too.
neets would be homeless if they weren't leeching their parents or the goverment, which is more shameful than living in the street by yourself. I respect homeless people as long as they respect me as well.

I have a job and savings so you're badly wrong about me.

Disgusting thread. Incels being bullies too:feelsseriously:

I ain't NEET and even if I was, I would be correct. NEETs do not piss on other's property, do not push randoms off train tracks, do not shit on side walks. Keep sympathizing for the lowest of the low trash, and you will become like them too.
They might find themselves in a situation where they are doing these things when they are suddenly find thenot NEET anymore. In this economy it can happen.
There are different kinds of homeless people, the vast majority of homeless people are only temporarily homeless and usually only for a couple of months. Some chronic homeless ones might still have jobs and go couch surfing. But the stereotypical "homeless" people often think about are those that often live the shittest of the shit lives because of various factors.
This is partially true. But I think if you look at the stats regarding homelessness, once a person falls into that pit, it's unlikely that they will get out. If this was true during the 80's and 90's even to a 50% percentage mark (i e meaning roughly 50% of people who became homeless stayed homeless and die early) then it's definitely even more true in a inflation economy where people who are just on the threshold of becoming evicted and perhaps have a minor conviction are going to be pushed into poverty. In fact, that's exactly what we see happening at the moment judging by eviction rates. This couples with all the other factors, including health certainly compound the risk for becoming homeless.
I tend to act kind towards homeless men unless they actually act antagonistic towards me. Some people are homeless because of a drug or alcohol problem, others are just in a temporary bad situation and any help might actually improve their lives. These different types of homeless people often dress and act differently. I find that the ones who will waste their donations on drugs and booze are also the ones who feel more entitled to your money and less grateful when they receive anything.
I generally do as well. I've seen it in America and I've seen it in India. I certainly do not like dirty beggers touching my vehicle or my person to agressively ask for money. So trust me when I say, the beggers I've experienced in American cities are far more respectful. Of course, that's not to say there is always the exception. Remember, I'm talking about straight up homeless beggers, not persons trying to rob you.
Because of something my father said I never give them money, I always offer to buy food and beverages, many are grateful to receive a meal, some just start demanding beer.
In America, I had the same approach if in that situation, or I just ignored them, especially since I'm not someone who can afford to just toss my money away. In India, it's different. If I have coins lying around I'll give, otherwise, I tell them to go away. There are too many to help them evenly.

Last edited:
neets would be homeless if they weren't leeching their parents or the goverment, which is more shameful than living in the street by yourself. I respect homeless people as long as they respect me as well.

Yes, whatever the type of dire situation one has, taunting/making fun of them for it is certainly unbecoming. I don't believe in karma, but I do believe the type of people who are admonishing all the homeless in one group saying "fuck the homeless they should be sent to concentration camps" without making any further delineation is bad form.

Homeless NEET here, AMA. :feelsjuice:

[I refuse to make the rich richer by working, the entire system is rigged. I refuse to participate in society any longer.]

Last edited:
Homeless NEET here, AMA. :feelsjuice:

[I refuse to make the rich richer by working, the entire system is rigged. I refuse to participate in society any longer.]
I respect that, but you choose the hardest path

Yes, whatever the type of dire situation one has, taunting/making fun of them for it is certainly unbecoming. I don't believe in karma, but I do believe the type of people who are admonishing all the homeless in one group saying "fuck the homeless they should be sent to concentration camps" without making any further delineation is bad form.
High iq:yes:

Yes I always wonder why these fags have to yell and be loud and piss/shit on the street or other people's belongings, I would have much more sympathy if they did not do these things. Also I have zero sympathy for any crackhead or drug addict POS, they brought it on themselves by trying that hard shit in the first place.

It depends. The annoying tweaker ones that ask you for money should be slaughtered but a guy who just doesn’t wanna be a wage slave and minds his own business and scavenges to survive i have no issues with

I'd say that it's more subtle than that, do they piss everywhere because there are no public free restroom facilities for them? Or because they don't care? I live in a big city with free restrooms and most homeless use them, only the arseholes refuse them.

Homeless people are just as diverse as the rest of society and I wouldn't even say that there's a singular group of "the homeless", I have a Chadrone cousin who's currently homeless and he has a full time job and sleeps at a different friend's or relative's every night, he dresses like he's upper middle class and always wears the most expensive clothes. The reason why he's homeless is because finding a house is incredibly difficult in the Dutch economy if you don't know where to look or if your work is seasonal.

For those that want to escape homelessness a lot of the current programmes do work, but there are also people who are homeless because of their own arrogance.
Spot on:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

couldn't care less about them. I've never even seen a hobo in my country

Many fellowcels from the US can end up in a similar situation. No chance of finding a decent partner-->low motivation-->wont care about getting really decent education-->low economic performance-->easy to get broke once we hit yet another crisis: even worse than the current one.

If all they do is sleep on a bench then idc, if they fuck with ppl then they deserve a shotgun blast to the head

Cringe thread ngl.

The homeless population of the US all flock to SF, Seattle, and LA because there are many generous programs that help them with emergency shelter, food, money, and safe places to inject drugs. Also because the weather is nice year round and because the people are more "compassionate" (lolz).

Occasionally they stab random people. Their favorite target are foids going for jogs.

They spaz out and yell at the top of their lungs downtown in union square and the financial district. Downtown foot traffic just ignore them. When they are spazzing out loud, the tourist all turn their heads and look in absolute shock as their children run behind their parents. Shits hilarious and never gets old.

They have the decency nowadays to shit on the parking spaces on the street instead of the sidewalk. The problem is that drivers run over their shit when they parallel park into the parking space and the shit smears all over their tires, wheels, and wheel wells. Gas station car washes don't get rid of them. You have to hose it down yourself with PPE gear as you don't wanna get any of the water splash on you or breathe in the aerosolized shit. You smell piss all the time if you drive in the city with your windows down.

WMAF couples everywhere. White females degenerate and excessively hypergamous ass fuck. As in absolutely impossible to get unless you are a 6'3+ tallfag chad that works in finance making well over six figures.

Last edited:
keep sympathizing for the trash of society and you'll be like them.
the absolute vast majority of homeless are men.
it is pretty easy as a male to find yourself in the gutter of society.
almost downright impossible as a woman.

one would assume that being an incel would increase your sense of empathy towards other misfortunate men that have no support to fall back upon.

You being able to overcome it does not mean everyone else will be able to. Everyone ends up in that place for different reasons and the circumstances can be more severe.

Last edited:
the absolute vast majority of homeless are men.
it is pretty easy as a male to find yourself in the gutter of society.
almost downright impossible as a woman.

one would assume that being an incel would increase your sense of empathy towards other misfortunate men that have no support to fall back upon.

You being able to overcome it does not mean everyone else will be able to. Everyone ends up in that place for different reasons and the circumstances can be more severe.
I don't give a fuck about their circumstances or sob stories. I care about my experience, my life not anyone else's. And exposure to the mere presence of these fucking human roaches, ruins my day.

couldn't care less about them. I've never even seen a hobo in my country
lucky as fuck, not a single one in your entire life?

The homeless population of the US all flock to SF, Seattle, and LA because there are many generous programs that help them with emergency shelter, food, money, and safe places to inject drugs. Also because the weather is nice year round and because the people are more "compassionate" (lolz).

Occasionally they stab random people. Their favorite target are foids going for jogs.

They spaz out and yell at the top of their lungs downtown in union square and the financial district. Downtown foot traffic just ignore them. When they are spazzing out loud, the tourist all turn their heads and look in absolute shock as their children run behind their parents. Shits hilarious and never gets old.

They have the decency nowadays to shit on the parking spaces on the street instead of the sidewalk. The problem is that drivers run over their shit when they parallel park into the parking space and the shit smears all over their tires, wheels, and wheel wells. Gas station car washes don't get rid of them. You have to hose it down yourself with PPE gear as you don't wanna get any of the water splash on you or breathe in the aerosolized shit. You smell piss all the time if you drive in the city with your windows down.

WMAF couples everywhere. White females degenerate and excessively hypergamous ass fuck. As in absolutely impossible to get unless you are a 6'3+ tallfag chad that works in finance making well over six figures.
Absolutely wretched God damn. Honestly might be better to move the north Eastern cities(Vermont, Boston etc.). Even if weather is colder, far less homeless trash and good looking architecture. But yeah the tallfag Chads are there too even more so maybe.

Weren't you homeless once

Weren't you homeless once
I was homeless during middle school but I lived in a shelter. And was not homeless due to my own fault. I never pissed on someone's car, pissed on a train, never took a shit on the side walk. I have no problem with homeless in shelters. But any homeless who piss/shit outside a toilet, deserve death

Absolutely wretched God damn. Honestly might be better to move the north Eastern cities(Vermont, Boston etc.). Even if weather is colder, far less homeless trash and good looking architecture. But yeah the tallfag Chads are there too even more so maybe.
Prob won't work, I live in Cucknada so even further north and we still have em:feelsree:

Prob won't work, I live in Cucknada so even further north and we still have em:feelsree:
God damn, no running from them. Suburban areas only place without em but then no restaurants and no food variety. Fuck the government both Cucknada and jewsa for not fixing this shit. Simple as fuck, you either work or get killed. God fucking damn

yes labor camps

be of worth to society

Yes, I too am interested in his input on this topic

@MarquisDeSade replied above.

But now I'm also curious to hear from OP regarding the points I have made against his sentiments categorising all "homeless" as a simple problem to be dealt with by way of dumpster fire. But, I suspect he's too scared to reply to me because he's afraid I'll draw out the fact that he only has a vague knowledge of the subject.

Last edited:
yes labor camps

be of worth to society
This could actually work if there was food, living arrangements and nominal amounts of money involved.

they are kind of annoying, i don't have sympathy for the homeless unless they're elderly manlet ethnics, because i can see why someone's mental health would take a hit from soyciety's structural prejudice against low SMV males
Also to add one to what you said here (which is absolutely correct):

Think about the bums in San Francisco, some of them can play classical and jazz guitar and drums as good as some professionals, improvising etc. However, for some reason or the other (and your mention of structural prejudice against low smv males comes into play here) they are not allowed to ever actualize their potential. This leads to cycles of depression and drug use, and eventually homelessness. By the time they realize what's happening, they are too beat to try anymore. And if they are high IQ, it's even worse because they go into even more an LDAR mentality. The smarter, the worse for some caught in a homeless cycle. Especially post 2000.

This could actually work if there was food, living arrangements and nominal amounts of money involved.
I can definitely say that without any kind of proper incentives homeless people aren't going to comply with shit. Also, in my area homeless people carry knives, hammers, machetes, crowbars, and baseball bats everywhere to which the only reason they don't kill each other or others is because of a police presence. I even know a local homeless man here who brags about having a gun on him at all times. If that police presence was to say ever suddenly disappear overnight however.......

Needless to say, you're never going to force the homeless population to do much of anything especially if it doesn't want to. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I can definitely say that without any kind of proper incentives homeless people aren't going to comply with shit. Also, in my area homeless people carry knives, hammers, machetes, crowbars, and baseball bats everywhere to which the only reason they don't kill each other or others is because of a police presence. I even know a local homeless man here who brags about having a gun on him at all times. If that police presence was to say ever suddenly disappear overnight however.......

Needless to say, you're never going to force the homeless population to do much of anything especially if it doesn't want to. :feelsjuice:
That's true in quite a few American cities, including the ones I lived in.

The good thing about Curryland though is that very few of these bums will have weapons.

On the downside, there is open-air defecation. And the potential for getting sick is higher due to absolutely abhorrent sanitary practices.

Weapons are a wise choice.

When I was younger there were several homeless dudes that got beheaded!

They never caught the killer(s).

I agree just because you’re homeless doesn’t mean you have to be a degenerate schizoid but most of them are :feelsclown:

Weapons are a wise choice.

When I was younger there were several homeless dudes that got beheaded!

They never caught the killer(s).
Sounds about right from this angle of the street. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back