Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck the 2010s

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I hate everything about the world since the 2010s. The 2000s were heaven in comparison. There was still the internet, but it was a relatively niche thing that wasn't completely tainted by normalfags and corporations yet. It was like exploring a new world without any limits. Kids went over to each others house to play on a console or have LAN matches, and would still go outside a lot. People weren't staring at a phone all the god damned time. Of course society was already degenerate to a large degree, but it was easy to forget about it and just enjoy life. Whereas now there's no escape from the blackpill, there's no good escapism left (other than stuff produced in prior decades), the online world is practically merged with the real world. I only wish it would've lasted longer.

I hate everything about the world since the 2010s. The 2000s were heaven in comparison. There was still the internet, but it was a relatively niche thing that wasn't completely tainted by normalfags and corporations yet. It was like exploring a new world without any limits. Kids went over to each others house to play on a console or have LAN matches, and would still go outside a lot. People weren't staring at a phone all the god damned time. Of course society was already degenerate to a large degree, but it was easy to forget about it and just enjoy life. Whereas now there's no escape from the blackpill, there's no good escapism left (other than stuff produced in prior decades), the online world is practically merged with the real world. I only wish it would've lasted longer.
Ps4 was pretty good

Same, back when I didn't know any of this and it didn't matter. Oh well...

2010s were pretty cucked.

Yeah the 2000s were great.

I do find the current state of the internet is much worse, being fully plagued with such attention-seeking foids taking full advantage of their attractiveness and usually exploiting desperate males with such platforms, while also likely preaching the delusion of "feminism", as well as normies/cucks and their degeneracy-promoting liberalism being on full display; obviously social media, and other relationship-finding sites, also both contribute to and are filled with rampant hypergamy, foid worship, and Chad-worshipping... :feelsclown:

Though, as you say, the globohomo-controlled hypergamy and foid standards were already starting to rise, even starting from the 90s, with the rise of even larger corporations, elites, and progressivism; the modern age simply more rapidly exacerbated this current cursed age for subhumans. :feelsjuice:

I want to go back to life before puberty or as a kid.

Ps4 was pretty good
I never bought a PS4, I thought best games were on PS2 like Final Fantasy X, Shadow of the Colossus etc. I hardly even played my PS3 before I moved to PC because pirating was so much easier as a teenager.

The pubertypill is bitter as fuck.
As soon as you develop attraction and feelings for girls, everything just goes downhill.

Sexual feelings and frustrations wrecks one's life. This is why it's good to be asexual or have no sexual/romantic feelings.

As soon as you develop attraction and feelings for girls, everything just goes downhill.

Sexual feelings and frustrations wrecks one's life. This is why it's good to be asexual or have no sexual/romantic feelings.
I think that's why so many people (especially here) see their childhood leading up to puberty as the best time of their life, since it was the last age without sexual competition.

I think that's why so many people (especially here) see their childhood leading up to puberty as the best time of their life, since it was the last age without sexual competition.
Without the sexual competition/feelings, you can live your life more freely just like when you were a child.

I didn't even have a good childhood. From 2nd to 5th grade i was the smallest kid in the classroom, only had one friend since 1st grade, which i haven't even spoken with in years. Early childhood was best. Back in kindergarten i was popular, kids liked me. I wasn't lonely and i wasn't aware if the blackpill or any big problems in the world. I was innocent. Rest of my childhood was shit. I always was bullied and harassed. I remember the rides to school. 8-9 people harassed me, it was awful. I went to special education since the last part of 3rd grade, because i was too non-NT for a regular school JFL. You guys are lucky to even have a good childhood.

I didn't even have a good childhood. From 2nd to 5th grade i was the smallest kid in the classroom, only had one friend since 1st grade, which i haven't even spoken with in years. Early childhood was best. Back in kindergarten i was popular, kids liked me. I wasn't lonely and i wasn't aware if the blackpill or any big problems in the world. I was innocent. Rest of my childhood was shit. I always was bullied and harassed. I remember the rides to school. 8-9 people harassed me, it was awful. I went to special education since the last part of 3rd grade, because i was too non-NT for a regular school JFL. You guys are lucky to even have a good childhood.
Damn. It was over for you in elementary school.

2010 was about when the globohomo took over the internet and censored everything.

2012 was the last good year for me, everything went downhill from there

2010 was about when the globohomo took over the internet and censored everything.
Also there were hardly any SJWs before then. I believe the woke culture and censorship only began after Occupy Wall Street because (((they))) realized the internet could be used to spread class consciousness.
63bf7b34e55490d4c18114d2bd0ce159c6a5a28f-2202x1174.png

Also there were hardly any SJWs before then. I believe the woke culture and censorship only began after Occupy Wall Street because (((they))) realized the internet could be used to spread class consciousness.
63bf7b34e55490d4c18114d2bd0ce159c6a5a28f-2202x1174.png
Facts

It was like exploring a new world without any limits. Kids went over to each others house to play on a console or have LAN matches, and would still go outside a lot.
NT trait, tbh. Can't relate completely since I had like 3 or 4 "Friends" at my peak of Life.

The 2010s is the decade in which all the worst wrong things in the world (feminism, wokeness, SJWs, hypergamy, censorship, foid's exploitation of men) really grew out of control and are destroying society. These things existed before, but they weren't as destructive as now.

I do find the current state of the internet is much worse, being fully plagued with such attention-seeking foids taking full advantage of their attractiveness and usually exploiting desperate males with such platforms, while also likely preaching the delusion of "feminism", as well as normies/cucks and their degeneracy-promoting liberalism being on full display; obviously social media, and other relationship-finding sites, also both contribute to and are filled with rampant hypergamy, foid worship, and Chad-worshipping... :feelsclown:

Though, as you say, the globohomo-controlled hypergamy and foid standards were already starting to rise, even starting from the 90s, with the rise of even larger corporations, elites, and progressivism; the modern age simply more rapidly exacerbated this current cursed age for subhumans. :feelsjuice:
Based as fuck.

The internet today is a shell of its former self. You could call somebody a faggot or a nigger in an online video game and everyone would just have a laugh, because everybody knew that it was just benign shittalk. Now you get muted, banned from the server, and could even get banned from the game. Fucking CANCER.