Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck texting

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Text communication is 1 of the worst inventions since time began. Since when was communication a game of fuckin chess?. It facilitates ghosting, people will read your message then outright ignore you before eventually blocking you. Fuck this stupid game of cat and mouse. If anything this has made us more lonely than ever before. Some people will lead you astray, lead you to believe they like you then ignore you at the drop of a hat.

Fuck the silent treatment, I'm tired of this bullshit :feelstrash:.

I hate voice messages

Text communication is 1 of the worst inventions since time began. Since when was communication a game of fuckin chess?. It facilitates ghosting, people will read your message then outright ignore you before eventually blocking you. Fuck this stupid game of cat and mouse. If anything this has made us more lonely than ever before. Some people will lead you astray, lead you to believe they like you then ignore you at the drop of a hat.

yes. i much prefer calls.

bruh they don't even want to interact with you if they are ignoring you, and the worst part is they lie about it. THIS IS WHY INTERACTING WITH NORMIES AND FOIDS IS POINTLESS!!!!!

Trucel trait: you always get ghosted.

i overthink responses for half an hour, irl you just say whatever and the person forgets it. Woth text its almost implied youll tryhard to send the optimal response since you had the time and it sits there forever

There's so much anxiety associated with texting, we have to follow so many fuckin rules. We're constantly ignored yet if we do the same we're vilified for it. If we don't happen to text immediately, we're condemned to the trash bin. So much is taken out of context or misconstrued.
Fuckin tired of these double standards.

It's not the fault of social media, it's the custom that people brought to them. All of this is a reflection of what it would be like in real life. "Ghosting" in reality would be something like stopping talking to you so often or not looking you in the eye, showing disinterest. Social media only gives the ability to be more brazen about this. But the result is the same.

women love texting, before they had mobile phones they would play pretend by writing text chats on the black board at school

kiked invention for women

With texting if the whore likes you she’s give no barriers and set up the date quickly with no hesitation, if the whore doesn’t like you then she’ll play games and set up frequent barriers.

texting to women is 10 times worse
i feel exactly the same way, is super depressing

Texting is a good cope for me because I have a low T voice and also mumble/stutter a lot.
I'm autistic, I talk like an 8 year old if I don't pay very close attention to how I speak

bruh they don't even want to interact with you if they are ignoring you, and the worst part is they lie about it. THIS IS WHY INTERACTING WITH NORMIES AND FOIDS IS POINTLESS!!!!!
ye if they cba to send a simple reply then they're not interested yet they string men along into a false sense of belief of hope.

i overthink responses for half an hour, irl you just say whatever and the person forgets it. Woth text its almost implied youll tryhard to send the optimal response since you had the time and it sits there forever
There's always those people who take things the wrong way, I'm tired of these silly games over text that leads nowhere but rejection. It's very rare to find a person you can text freely and openly with. Most people are so fuckin uptight, some will even use us as an emotional tampon about their boring life story then drop you like a hat.

and when you ask them why they didn't respond, they answer with a lie like they were asleep or didn't have internet connection :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I was just blocked because I didn't reply to someone immediately because I was in an online CBT session with my counsellor which forbids use of phone. I explained this to some girl, she read my text, ignored me then blocked me.

I never text or call anybody, it never leads to anything long-term anyways.

There's always those people who take things the wrong way,
this too, irl people can tell when youre joking unless one of you is giga autist
texting makes everyone autistic, only way to convey feelings is through gay figures of speech, slang, ways of typing and emojis that change every month (basically you have to keep up with cringe normie culture and regurgitate it back to not seem retarded)

They'll also pretend they busy when their status clearly shows them as online, probably texting some other cuck at your expense. It never fuckin began :feelswhat:

Most of them and normies are too lazy to write text, they just send voice messages :feelsree:
that's somehow even more annoying, but w/e

i just interact with boomers that call now

Being ghosted is honestly suicide fuel for losers like us, it's the hope that kills us. To be led astray then disposed of by ghosting or blocked is brutal as fuck. It's a sickening feeling of cruel rejection that we're all too familiar with.

Its worth mentioning that if you start being passive-aggressive via text or plain aggressive, you're pretty much giving them a justification to feel that the ghosting was the right move.

this too, irl people can tell when youre joking unless one of you is giga autist
texting makes everyone autistic, only way to convey feelings is through gay figures of speech, slang, ways of typing and emojis that change every month (basically you have to keep up with cringe normie culture and regurgitate it back to not seem retarded)
It fuckin tears me apart man to be ghosted after I was led to believe otherwise. They don't even offer an explanation just straight ghost or block. Fuckin tired of this treatment, all I've ever been is nice and friendly in this life and its got me sweet fuck all. Nothing but endless suffering and despair.

They don't even offer an explanation just straight ghost or block.
they probably do it a lot and assume its normal since others do it to them, technology makes people act like sociopaths, people just base their morals on what makes them feel bad, and they can just forget they blocked you forever . i wouldnt think much of it

Nobody texts me except Curry scammers

they probably do it a lot and assume its normal since others do it to them, technology makes people act like sociopaths, people just base their morals on what makes them feel bad, and they can just forget they blocked you forever . i wouldnt think much of it
It's happened so many times to me and the feeling is as raw as ever. I'd be hopeful thinking something finally good is about to happen before my soul is crushed time and again. Its the most sickening feeling for me, its the hope that kills you and honestly brings people to suicide.

They don't realise how devastating the simple act of ghosting can be. For guys who have faced rejection their entire life its enough to send them over the edge. To have high hope then to be rejected by text is brutal, at least with a reply back you know were you stand but ghosting doesn't even afford you that courtesy, its brutal.

Ghosting is a torture like no other for the average loser in life. It's the hope more than anything that destroys us, the hope of a better tomorrow. For that to be cruelly dashed is the most devastating feeling. For this girl to do this to me just because I was unable to respond promptly during my online therapy session is soul destroying. This rejection is soul destroying as I'll never get the chance again. I'd rather of not had the hope to begin with, fuck this life, nothing but endless despair and rejection.