Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fuck teen love, it never began if you didn’t get married in Kindergarten

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
If foids on the playground wouldnt agree to marry you in elementary school its over you will be cucked by fast running Chad who gets the best lunch every day :feelsbadman: over for kindergartencels

I choked a foid in kindergarten for messing with my Lego.

Rejection and hate from girls started early for me. I remember when I was 8 the teacher decided to pair us up for an assignment (she chose the pairs). She put me with an arab girl who was a literal mouth breather and the girl said she didn't want to work with my pasty ugly ass. I had never interacted with her, never said anything mean. But she called me ugly and judged me for my skin color. I was so confused back then

I got married with what could've possibly been a 30 year old man LARPing as a teenage girl back when I used to play Habbo

hotel-habbo.png

Never began for kindergartencels

If you didn't have a wife in KG, it literally never began

they made me play the cat

If foids on the playground wouldnt agree to marry you in elementary school its over you will be cucked by fast running Chad who gets the best lunch every day :feelsbadman: over for kindergartencels
Oh my good Lord.

While I was re-enacting scenes from Sonic Adventure 2 with my friend, chad was already getting all the girls in Kindergarten.

I got married with what could've possibly been a 30 year old man LARPing as a teenage girl back when I used to play Habbo

hotel-habbo.png
Some curry pretending he has bobs & vegene heh.

if a nurse didn't open her legs for you the moment you were born, you should just do everyone and yourself a favor and rope

IT'S OVER 4 U BUDDY BOYO
IF FOIDS WEREN'T SHARING CRAYONS WITH YOU-OVER
IF FOIDS DIDN'T HOLD HANDS WITH YOU DURING RECESS-OVER
IF FOIDS DIDN'T SHARE A JUICE BOX WITH YOU-OVER
IF FOIDS DIDN'T CUDDLE WITH YOU DURING NAP TIME-OVER
"BUT BUT BUT MUH MIDDLE SCHOOL LOVE"-COPE! IF YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE KINDERGARTEN LOVE, IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU!

The closest time I've ever got to kiss a girl I unironically was 5 years old

Females begin sexual selection the moment they are aware of their surroundings, even before puberty begins to develop their ovaries and tits.

Like you say, its why females in 1st grade would have crushes on the chadlets who were fastest in gym class

Females begin sexual selection the moment they are aware of their surroundings, even before puberty begins to develop their ovaries and tits.

Like you say, its why females in 1st grade would have crushes on the chadlets who were fastest in gym class
I was gonna use the term Chadlet tbh but I wasn’t sure if that would sound like a weaker Chad or a young Chad to people

hotel-habbo.png
I used to play too.

Then a kindergarten teacher tried to lecture me about it and I slapped her in the face. Then my mom said I couldn’t watch my favorite show ну погоди for the next few weeks. I’ve always been at war with females lol.

I remember in kindergarten being a low inhib chad who told everyone to get the fuck out of the sandpit when I felt like playing, and everyone would do exactly that without saying anything. Now I find it hard to gather the courage to say hi to people. Funny how things change so much so quickly.

I got bullied in kindergarten :cryfeels:

Then a kindergarten teacher tried to lecture me about it and I slapped her in the face. Then my mom said I couldn’t watch my favorite show ну погоди for the next few weeks. I’ve always been at war with females lol.
Truecel trait

Based and kindergartenpilled.

I used to ask girls in kindergarden if they wanted to date me or be my girlfriend but it was just no after no after no after no after no

She put me with an arab girl who was a literal mouth breather and the girl said she didn't want to work with my pasty ugly ass.
I had never interacted with her, never said anything mean.
But she called me ugly and judged me for my skin color. I was so confused back then
Arab girls want to fuck white guys, TBH this just sounds like she was being tsun-tsun and shit-testing how confident you were. It might have even been flirting with you.

8 year old girls calling boys "pasty" is probably cope because she got made fun of by white girls but was too low-inhib to stand up to them directly so instead she took it out on a non-threatening white boy.

Don't be fooled though, she would've preferred your pasty cock to a fellow Arab male's cock.

If foids on the playground wouldnt agree to marry you in elementary school its over
Kindergarten harem
Jing

Arab girls want to fuck white guys, TBH this just sounds like she was being tsun-tsun and shit-testing how confident you were. It might have even been flirting with you.

8 year old girls calling boys "pasty" is probably cope because she got made fun of by white girls but was too low-inhib to stand up to them directly so instead she took it out on a non-threatening white boy.

Don't be fooled though, she would've preferred your pasty cock to a fellow Arab male's cock.

View attachment 256149
No. She married an arab when she was 18. No arab girl in my school ever went out with a single white guy. I was only mocked for it.

I choked a foid in kindergarten for messing with my Lego.
Did the same thing to a hole in second grade for trying to intervene in my fight with some nigger kid

I remember in kindergarten being a low inhib chad who told everyone to get the fuck out of the sandpit when I felt like playing, and everyone would do exactly that without saying anything. Now I find it hard to gather the courage to say hi to people. Funny how things change so much so quickly.
I was low inhib as shit in elementary school and now I freak out at the idea of even looking too long at strangers I feel that tbh

Probably her dad's doing.

:lul:

Yes they did, they just do it secretly so their dads don't find out.
No they didn't. Most of them got married as soon as they finished high school. They didn't even date turks or blacks Most of the white kids in my school were bullied or shamed etc. Stop thinking you know everything

I had wife when was 4 years old, but she divorced me and left for badboy. But our children were plastic dolls, so atleast had not to pay alomonies

No they didn't.
Most of them got married as soon as they finished high school.
LOL wtf does B have to do with A? Even foids who married in their final year probably sucked at least a dozen cocks prior to that.

They didn't even date turks or blacks
and?

Most of the white kids in my school were bullied or shamed etc. Stop thinking you know everything
I'm not contradicting this, in high school it's the white gigachads the arab QTs lust for.

In pre-middle though, foids only partly understand Chad potentiality so they will just go after white boys in general.

The bullying/shaming was either done by foids to flirt, or non-white incels who were jealous and angry at the wrong party.

I got rejected in kindergarten.
:chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back