Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fuck, Swingers

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-

Last edited:
You aware that couples go to swingers clubs because both man and girl want to change partners?

I have chosen inceldom over cuckdom.

Imagine being such a cuck that you allow your woman to get fucked by other men because you "might" fuck their women.

Kek.

I wouldn't mind number 8 TBH

You aware that couples go to swingers clubs because both man and girl want to change partners?
Definition of “cuckere” .Why don’t they just see other people, or better yet be Single? Don’t tell me you’re trying to justify this shit?

Imagine being such a cuck that you allow your woman to get fucked by other men because you "might" fuck their women.

Kek.
Exactly the women are the one pushing the agenda of it more than the men are . It’s utterly degrading to look at.

Definition of “cuckere” .Why don’t they just see other people, or better yet be Single? Don’t tell me you’re trying to justify this shit?
Because 4somes are hot

Is this a meme?
All of the threesomes are with other girls
Every guy but the last seems to be genuinely comfortable with it
Don't see anything wrong tbh
Unless you're just upset at swingers as a group

Women are sexually selective and can get sex whenever they choose. Actually think about what such relationships entail. You're granting absolute power to your gf/wife.

I listened to this the other day:

A guy who convinces his gf to be "polyamorous", she agrees, but he can't get anyone to fuck him LOL. She has offers but isn't into it so turns them down.

Polyamorists deserve to be deep fried feet first while still alive. Polyamorists are the worst thing that has ever spawned from the Earth.

Is this a meme?
All of the threesomes are with other girls
Every guy but the last seems to be genuinely comfortable with it
Don't see anything wrong tbh
Unless you're just upset at swingers as a group
“Genuinely” comfortable? Look more closely, see who is pushing for an open relationship here. Usually and predominantly the female . I didn’t post them all but there are WAY more than just these few vids. Some of these guys are if not most of them ,looked subhuman. Femoids wanting permission and resources from their “cucks”,are not satisfied with what they got. Therefore want to ride the cock carousel guilt and worry free.

Therefore want to ride the cock carousel guilt and worry free.

Does it still count as a cock carousel if all the threesomes are with other women?
It's not like they're making their husband sit in the corner and jack off while tyrone plows into her