Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fuck sex

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
fuck sex. Man I hated how my other friends would make fun of me because I never had a girlfriend. I know it was a joke but that shit really got under my skin. But after I jerkoff one day I realize something, i fucking hate women and having sex won’t fix shit. Okay so let’s say you have sex, what then? that doesn’t fix anything and let’s said that you love a foid and she likes you back so you fuck, (never going to happen) your love to that whore is sex, pleasure is all a foids mind can comprehend when it’s over what then? I don’t want sex I want them to suffer like me(in Minecraft) . I swear anytime I look into a foids eyes it’s void, empty, jet black with no soul nor empathy. fucking this creature has become the last thing I want. Sticking my dick into a creature that empty, is degrading to your soul.
I don’t want anything from them. Not sex, not love, not hugs, no want them to fuckofff!

that post nut clarity really hits

dude true. it's because soyciety hates us for not complying with the norm

Strong 39th post.