Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck recessed chin legit

Is recessed chin the most subhuman feature?

• Of course

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
can't stop ranting about it.. Not only it fucks up your lower third but it pulls your upper lip down and makes philtrum look long.. It also fucks up mouth area because of the reason I mentioned. You look like a complete beta..

Legit. That and a narrow lower third are instadeath. Perma jawjutting in public now

Yeah, it looks horrible on men. Fortunately it can be fixed.

You still look good from the front. Fix your chin and you're good to go. You'll get a 5-6 PSL girlfriend once your chin is fixed.

_incelinside said:
Legit. That and a narrow lower third are instadeath. Perma jawjutting in public now
My chin looks narrow because it's recessed.. It's fucking 2x bigger than my philtrum but still looks the same size or less.

CopingGymcel said:
You still look good from the front. Fix your chin and you're good to go. You'll get a 5-6 PSL girlfriend once your chin is fixed.

Anyway, NCT and an overly long midface are more subhuman than a recessed chin, and those can't be fixed. Fixing the chin is super easy in most cases.

CopingGymcel said:
Anyway, NCT and an overly long midface are more subhuman than a recessed chin, and those can't be fixed. Fixing the chin is super easy in most cases.
I have NCT but I don't think my eye are looks bad really

CopingGymcel said:
Btw Brazil is way better, I will send you pics.. You will be amazed lmao

Weed said:

I didn't notice the NCT. As long as it's not noticeable, it's a nonissue.

Weed said:

Brazil works great because they're obsessed with blonde hair and white features in general. Too bad most latinas aren't all that attractive.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:

Weed said:
Brazil works great because they're obsessed with blonde hair and white features in general.

Depends on the city.. I tried Brazil capital and got less matches than in tourist cities.

Weed said:

NCT = death sentence.

Get canthoplasty

_incelinside said:

That just makes you look autistic

You guys are fortunate to only have a recessed chin. Try a long midface instead...Or a recessed maxilla, or short IPD or low fHWR, etc...Recessed chin is nowhere near being the biggest death sentence. Sure, it can make you subhuman but it’s super easy to fix.

Weed said:
CopingGymcel said:

CopingGymcel said:

you gotta better matches in brazil?

too bad brazil is more expensive than thailand is a violent shithole

CopingGymcel said:

I always thought long midfaces were provoked by the absence of jaw ._.

LMAO recessed chin I HAVE NO CHIN

mylifeistrash said:
Weed said:
CopingGymcel said:

CopingGymcel said:

you gotta better matches in brazil?
too bad brazil is more expensive than thailand is a violent shithole

I got less matches but girls are fucking stacies.. prime stacy calls me daddy and shit lul
y7rFhV6.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
You guys are fortunate to only have a recessed chin. Try a long midface instead...Or a recessed maxilla, or short IPD or low fHWR, etc...Recessed chin is nowhere near being the biggest death sentence. Sure, it can make you subhuman but it’s super easy to fix.

Your chin is a way bigger issue than your midface length.

Manlet and small dick are tied for the most subhuman features, IMO.

If you got them both, just fucking neck yourself.

Weed said:
I got less matches but girls are fucking stacies.. prime stacy calls me daddy and shit lul
y7rFhV6.jpg

I'm going to test Brazil soon. Got over 100 matches now with a tiny bit of swiping (a few min) the mornings after the first day. Probably less if I went through and deleted some ladyboys .The worst thing is that the ladyboys look better than the real girls, too bad they have dicks, which I don't want.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
y7rFhV6.jpg
I'm going to test Brazil soon. Got over 100 matches now with a tiny bit of swiping (a few min) the mornings after the first day. Probably less if I went through and deleted some ladyboys .The worst thing is that the ladyboys look better than the real girls, too bad they have dicks, which I don't want.
lmao true that and yes try Brazil.. I would bang the shit out of her only if I was there.. plus Brazil girls are more slutty and hey that's pretty good

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:

Weed said:
Brazil works great because they're obsessed with blonde hair and white features in general. Too bad most latinas aren't all that attractive.

I prefer Latinas over whites

blackpill_incel said:
That just makes you look autistic

Do it subtly obviously

bad eye area is more subhuman imo

It's all about nose.

yep if you have a recessed chin it is straight up fucking over for you

My chin is probably my worst feature but it doesn’t really bug me. My hairline makes me want to die!!

Having no jaw is worse tbh tbh xD

Your chin isn't even recessed boyo, it just doesn't protrude, easily fixable with surgery.

Recessed chin is usually a sign of bigger problems. Few people just have a legit small chin, most of them have an overbite or recessed maxilla or downgrowing face or a combo of these. Don't get implants, fix it with orthognathic surgeries.