Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK PIGS FUCK UNI

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
FUck that stupid fucker that called the pigs on me for making a joke. fuck his faggot ass frat piece of shit ass. fuck the pig that showed up to intimidate me. fuck every worthless pig in America that enforces retarded laws with extreme force and prejudice. The youtube channel PoliceActivity is major ragefuel

Yeah I fucking hate law enforcement. Bunch of cucks who pretend to be brave when most of them don't ever even have their life put in danger. I got a fucking $250 speeding ticket last month and I still haven't, and will not pay it. JFL

Not a fan of pigs either

why are you still obsessed over uni, just stop caring about it and move on with your life

why are you still obsessed over uni, just stop caring about it and move on with your life
I still get ANGERY when I recall some things. It was a great injustice.

I hate the pigs as much as you. 99% of them are whiteknight cucks too.

How are they whiteknight cucks? - A white knight cuck may ask...

Well the simple and realistic answer is a made-up situation, have a woman accuse a man of a violent act and have it be based solely on nothing but her word. Then watch as the events unfold in an expected and imbicelic fashion that is detestable in every sense of the word. Just look at videos of men attempting self-defense against a female whom hit them violently for little to no reason and see the pig fuckers arrest them for defending themselves.