Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American unicels one question about fraternities and frat bros

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I get that typically frat bros are the popular kids that bullied you in school and now at uni they are still popular (thanks to looks, money, social skills, sports, etc.) and have their own boys club where they party hard and make important connections (giga ragefuel) while you just go to lectures and rot. From what I read on soyit (reddit) even normies don't like frat bros very much saying they're dickheads always looking for a fight and being loud. And that they look down on anyone who isn't part of a frat.

Are they really like that or they will just ignore you if you don't interact with them? Like have you ever interacted with one in a negative way like redditors claim? Seems uni in America is much more social than in Europe with all the uni life bullshit so all of this is interesting for me. Personally I can imagine how suifuel it must be to live next to a frat house (specially when they're partying) or that one of your roommies is a frat bro who brings Stacies to fuck in the bunk bed.

I heard frat boys are mostly normies and there are very few while there are far more foids at parties, since they need insane sex ratios to get laid.