Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Palestine

Sciamachying

Sciamachying

Greycel
Palestine can fucking go to hell. The amount of pro palestine spam everywhere is staggering. I'm an ex Muslim who is filled with rage at this culture. Palestine can go to fucking hell. I loathe this culture and these people. Trust me. I know them. Shed no tear for them. Well except for a girl that moved me, felt drawn to her.

Last edited:
Palestine can fucking go to hell. The amount of pro palestine spam everywhere is staggering. I'm Palestinian. Yes I am. A Palestinian ex Muslim who is filled with rage at this culture. Palestine can go to fucking hell.
nah free palestine. i really dgaf about palestinian freedom struggle or anything like that i just hate jews

nah free palestine. i really dgaf about palestinian freedom struggle or anything like that i just hate jews
Both can go to fucking hell. Enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend. Most Palestinians are loathsome Muslim primitive savages.

Fuck israel and palestine idc about either

Fuck israel and palestine idc about either
Wish the US would join in and start fucking over not just Palestine but the entirety of this region. I want to see B52 filled to their brim with dams to be dropped over every major city in this region. Just wipe everything out. Muslim pilgrimage is around the corner. Perfect concentrations for a squadron of B52s and warthogs to go on a frenzy

I support Vatican control of the Holy Land

Hamas was pushed and funded with Israeli money and agents.

Fuck both sides. Let them kill each othER until they give up.

I NEED TO HAVE AN MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL INVESTMENT IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO I HAVE NO CONNECTION TO BECAUSE BROWN SKIN OR SOMETHING

Palestine can fucking go to hell. The amount of pro palestine spam everywhere is staggering. I'm an ex Muslim who is filled with rage at this culture. Palestine can go to fucking hell. I loathe this culture and these people. Trust me. I know them. Shed no tear for them. Well except for a girl that moved me, felt drawn to her.
Kikes and Sand Niggers killing each other is two birds with one stone for everyone else.