Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck my genetics

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Why couldn't I have been born a tall white Chad? Instead I'm a short ricecel. If I were to be a Chad I'd be banging any one of the slutty JB foids in my school right now, but they all despise me immediately just from my looks and only go for Chads.

Why couldn't I have been born with a healthy body? Instead I have arthritis at the age of 17

Why couldn't I at least have decent skin? Instead I'm covered in patches of itchy, scaly, bleeding skin from my psoriasis.

Why couldn't I at least be neurotypical? Even with all of that it'd be easier to cope if I could more easily make friends, instead I'm socially awkward as shit and can't do that. I've even tried reading books and papers on socializing, which didn't really help.

Why couldn't I at least be smart? Instead I'm an Asian who's bad at math and science, while having no other redeeming features. The Valedictorian at my school is a white Chadlite too, jfl.

Why couldn't I at least be born in a middle class family? Instead of being rich or upper class, or even middle class, my mom doesn't work and my dad makes 15k a year. So I'm broke as fuck.

Why did I have to be completely screwed in literally every aspect of life? Why did I have to be born?

Fuck.
Source

Last edited:
Sounds about over

I think about this everyday looking at the mirror

you're either born into a good life or shitty one. we are just unlucky

I thought youre black, damn no pill works in your favor, not even the BBC pill, its over

Are you going to uni? That might be your last shot

>fuck my genetics

sorry bro thats gay

Why? It was me. As our souls were floating around in the aether I noticed you had been given a 6'5 10/10 White trust fund chad body to inhabit in your next life. But my friend if I don't get to be happy then you don't either, so I switched the bodies around with the sickly ricel you currently live as while you weren't looking. Sorry not sorry.
33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a

Are you going to uni? That might be your last shot
yeah, if I don’t ascend in uni it’s over for me
How tall are you?
5’9, but don’t forget that I’m Asian so it completely cancels out my height jfl
Why? It was me. As our souls were floating around in the aether I noticed you had been given a 6'5 10/10 White trust fund chad body to inhabit in your next life. But my friend if I don't get to be happy then you don't either, so I switched the bodies around with the sickly ricel you currently live as while you weren't looking. Sorry not sorry.
View attachment 189838
:feelsohgod: