Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck my cuck parents yo bitch i dont give a fuck anymore . They caused my incelom

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
They caused my inceldom by being strict and not letting me ĝo out as a teencel now im 19.

and im gonna move out this summer to a big city now i can stay in my house and not clean i dont give a fuck

Muhhh clean your room it stinks
Be a man and get a job
:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Why is your profile private now what do you have to hide?:feelssus:

How will you move out?

They caused my inceldom by being strict and not letting me ĝo out as a teencel now im 19.

and im gonna move out this summer to a big city now i can stay in my house and not clean i dont give a fuck

Be a man and get a job
Bro I would recommend staying in your town cause there will be civil unrest this summer they do it every election year, And there is even a slight chance of a Civil War in the USA and WW3 worldwide brocel.

Be a man and get a job
Parents are evil

its ur DNA not cuz they didnt let u go outside its not like u were gonna get laid anyways

I wasnt allowed to go outside until 15. I spent 10 minutes outside then got yelled at for it. Never again.

Be a man and get a job
fucking get job work hard make me rich make my stocks go up you worthless goyim

Last edited:
that is not enough to be inkwell if you had good genes you would ascend anyways…