Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck Male Suicide and fuck men’s mental health

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Btw fuck male suicide and fuck men’s mental health. I support incel, autistic or anything that isn’t a degenerate good life sexhaver’s mental health.

I don’t give a fuck if some weak minded zogbot enslaved goy faggot shoots himself because his only issue was going through a breakup. Not only was he a selfish piece of shit but he’s also a pussy.

Imagine the difference between a KHHV incel whos suffered his life having his problems overshadowed by some faggot who shot himself over a bitch. They’re all in hell I piss on their graves. Also fuck uhhh this middle aged middle class weak males who kill themselves and leave their families behind because of a FUCKING JOB. I’m not talking about men who get fucked by divorce or lose custody im talking about men with stable families who shoot themselves because muhh wageslave. Wageslaving sucks but you’re a pussy faggot if you do this and ur grave should be pissed on.

I don’t give a fuck about weak minded Normie pieces of shit supporting some other estrogenic faggot shooting himself over something small. No your problems are minuscule you haven’t gone through any major or tragic loss, you haven’t experienced true loneliness nor have you experienced ostracization. Why should I feel sympathy for people who kill themselves despite not going through any hardships.

Also yes it is a contest and yes your problems don’t mean shit if you haven’t actually suffered yes the truth I’m tired of virtue signalers or faggots who fit this standard getting mad when people point this out. No fuck you we need to shame people like this brutally and viciously.

No point in roping if it never began.

Men's mental health includes us, stop crying.

Men's mental health includes us, stop crying.
No it doesn’t thats tales from Mumbai. Only the more loser types include us. Be honest do you really think the average Normie who mocked you for your looks gives a fuck about you?

Imagine trying to group your issues with people who cause them JFL. To hell with normies and to hell with Normie worshippers which is where they will end up

Men that mocked us in high school for being virgins now suffer because their partners are cheating on them or dumping them for better men, so they get all suicidal and expect us to feel sorry for them. I say, fuck them! I only care about lonely/sexless men's problems, not some normie faggot who can't handle a breakup.

No it doesn’t thats tales from Mumbai. Only the more loser types include us. Be honest do you really think the average Normie who mocked you for your looks gives a fuck about you?

Imagine trying to group your issues with people who cause them JFL. To hell with normies and to hell with Normie worshippers which is where they will end up

That's a very weird hangup of yours, taking "offense" at men's health advocacy.

Men that mocked us in high school for being virgins now suffer because their partners are cheating on them or dumping them for better them, so they get all suicidal and expect us to feel sorry for them. I say, fuck them! I only care about lonely/sexless men's problems, not some normie faggot who can't handle a breakup.
based :yes:

That's a very weird hangup of yours, taking "offense" at men's health advocacy.
When people insult men’s health advocacy it’s directed towards people like us not the average Normie btw.

I don’t give a fuck if some weak minded zogbot enslaved goy faggot shoots himself
I am surrounded by these sexhaving fukers, especially the redneck kind. City dwellers usually do the housework .
The average enslaved zogbot goy never heard of MGTOW or dont even understand it. Easy prey .. I jew them x10.

IMG 3991

Male mental health is a joke anyway. It just means chad mental health.
Normies don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. It's why we are in this mess.

There's no need for you to give you sympathy to them over it, but keep in mind that the fact that even HTNs are killing themselves is a testament to how anti-male the world has become

NTfags live a better life than us.

i support autistic men. Everyone else is a lesser human to me.

75% of the forum then kek
if ur not autistic male ur dirt under my feet. I know this sounds harsh but thats how normalfags see us and i wont live on my knees to abide by their stupid "unwritten social rules"

Do you mean 75% of the forum aren’t autistic or that 75% of the forum are autistic? I feel that most of us here are on the spectrum.
I did a poll on the forum a while back and about 75% of respondents had a diagnosis or thought they were autistic.

Also fuck therapy and meds, none of that should be allowed to exist