Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck...losing weight is hard...

You need to be on 1000 calories bro. Literally only things you are allowed to eat is mean and veggies and fruit. Get ur nutrients and nothing extra.

Literally only things you are allowed to eat is mean and veggies and fruit
16438.jpg

My weight goes down quickly with 2000 calories a day. I do not need to go lower than that. Still I find 2000 calories is ridiculously little food.

What a luxurious problem to have. I have a throat problem so I have a hard time eating I am actually eating pizza right now and have eaten for 40 minutes and still have half a pizza left.

It´s hard for me to consume enough calories in one day to maintain my weight so I eat around 1500 kcal on the good days.

It is kind of ridiculous how little you have to eat. I am eating roughly 2000 calories a day right now. Normally I was eating around 5-6000 calories a day. How the fuck can you normal guys stay slim? You must virtually eat almost nothing if you want to stay slim.
Diet is cope. Just cardiomaxx

What a luxurious problem to have. I have a throat problem so I have a hard time eating I am actually eating pizza right now and have eaten for 40 minutes and still have half a pizza left.

It´s hard for me to consume enough calories in one day to maintain my weight so I eat around 1500 kcal on the good days.

Sorry to hear that bro!

Losing weight is easy if you're willing to suffer. Suffering is the hard part

Last edited:
It's hard because you're not a loser. You don't lose.

The people recommending OP to go full autswtichz mode need to rethink what they're saying.

OP your metabolism is ass or your doing something wrong if you're eating 2000 calories a day and not losing weight.
Try keto

OP your metabolism is ass or your doing something wrong if you're eating 2000 calories a day and not losing weight.

I am losing weight. I have lost 5 kg since January 1. I am just saying it is not a very pleasurable experience.

It's easy. Just eat for 1 hour per day and only drink water during the other 23 hours. If you do this you can eat whatever you want and you don't even have to exercise.
Bullshit I work 14 hours in construction and I don't lose fat and I eat one meal per day

topics you'll never see a woman make in 2019

Avoid alcahol and sugary drinks and deeped fried chicken
Eat only 1 or 2 meals a day. No dessert

I need to lose weight too, was away in rehab for 80 days and had 3 meals a day plus snacks on top of that with nothing much psychical to do, planning on having to do a 2 hour walk later today