Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck...losing weight is hard...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It is kind of ridiculous how little you have to eat. I am eating roughly 2000 calories a day right now. Normally I was eating around 5-6000 calories a day. How the fuck can you normal guys stay slim? You must virtually eat almost nothing if you want to stay slim.

It is kind of ridiculous how little you have to eat. I am eating roughly 2000 calories a day right now. Normally I was eating around 5-6000 calories a day. How the fuck can you normal guys stay slim? You must virtually eat almost nothing if you want to stay slim.
6000 is crazy. 2000 is also a lot if you want to lose weight and you don't workout to much.
How to stay slim? You drink only water, and you eat only chicken, fish and veggies (no potato).

Go down to 1000 cals.

2000 is also a lot if you want to lose weight and you don't workout to much.

It will do. I have done it before. Lost almost 100 lbs but regained it. Now starting over. It is damn hard to get used to 2000 if you were eating 6000 a day in the past.

5000-6000kcal is way too much. Keep going bro, its actually possible for you to make it with some time. Don't for get that.

Go down to 1000 cals.

Dude I need to lose 115 pounds this time. I will be dead if I go down to 1000. I have done it before. With 2000 a day I could easily lose 100 lbs. It will take a year or so but better this than losing all your muscles and getting saggy skin.

How can you eat 6000 is the better question. Also drink a lot of water it gives your brain a delusion that you're full.

I'm eating less than 1000 a day. Just fill your belly with chicken, veggies, fish, fruit, and brown rice.

It will do. I have done it before. Lost almost 100 lbs but regained it. Now starting over. It is damn hard to get used to 2000 if you were eating 6000 a day in the past.
Stop smoking weed bro are you getting the munchies or something?

At least go lift so you can be strongfat

bodybuildes eat around 7k, the mountain eats 10k per day so you are a bodybuilder?

I'm eating less than 1000 a day. Just fill your belly with chicken, veggies, fish, fruit, and brown rice.
Same tbh. Been hella thin since 12

man it's fucking easy, last week I didn't eat breakfast and dinner just had vegetables in lunch time and done the exercises I always do, I lost 4.1 kg in one week

man it's fucking easy, last week I didn't eat breakfast and dinner just had vegetables in lunch time and done the exercises I always do, I lost 4.1 kg in one week

You need to have a calorie deficit of 7000 to lose one kg of weight. So to lose 4.1 kg a week you need to have a 28700 calorie deficit which means you need to eat nothing for 11.5 days to loose that much fat. You probably lost a lot of water and your guts got emptied out.

You can not eat 115 lbs by eating 1000 a day. It would eat up your muscles.

If you did it before you can do it again.
I like this intermittent fasting fad.
It takes a while to get used to but it's been working for a year now.
Leangains daily intermittent fasting

another example of how shit the world is. easy as fuck to gain weight hard as fuck to lose it

losing weight is the hardest thing most men will ever do

I don’t find it that hard tbh. I guess it varies from person to person.

i wish i could eat 4000 kcal

When you are young it's easy. In your 40-s the metabolism slows down and you need to work twice as much to lose same weight.

losing weight is hard af

ive eaten 1000 calories today just for breakfast, I'm not gonna eat anything the rest of the day because I will probably drink it all in the form of beer but good god I have no idea how these scrawny twinks exist on 2000 calories a day like some woman

Im with you OP. I eat 2000 cals a day and I feel like I´m starving. I can´t sleep at night because I´m so hungry.

You need to burn man as you seem to have slow metabolism. Try cardio and running 3 days a week, some fitness training would also be nice.

I cant be fat somehow.
Im 93 pounds atm and i'm like this for over 2 or 3 years.

How can you eat 6000 is the better question. Also drink a lot of water it gives your brain a delusion that you're full.
High fat diet. Consistently eating 6000 calories a day would be mission impossible on high carb low fat.

You need to have a calorie deficit of 7000 to lose one kg of weight. So to lose 4.1 kg a week you need to have a 28700 calorie deficit which means you need to eat nothing for 11.5 days to loose that much fat. You probably lost a lot of water and your guts got emptied out.

You can not eat 115 lbs by eating 1000 a day. It would eat up your muscles.
well maybe I had a big shit inside of me when I was on the balance, but I lifted weights done cardio for a whole week and I can say I losed weight, it's even visible, my belly is smaller, maybe it wasn't 4.1 kg but it was at least 3 kg

losing weight is hard af

ive eaten 1000 calories today just for breakfast, I'm not gonna eat anything the rest of the day because I will probably drink it all in the form of beer but good god I have no idea how these scrawny twinks exist on 2000 calories a day like some woman
What did you have for breakfast?

Are you an endomorph body type?

Also at 40 years old your metabolism is fucked.

My advice is gym with compound exercises (basic bench press, squat and deadlift) which burn calories even after you finish the gym.

Also you can never do too much cardio. Some stepper machines you can burn a thousand calories per hour if you get the settings and resistance right and enter in your age and weight.

Only thing is I need to find a gym that doesn't have dickheads in it.

I wish I had a slower metabolism

It's even harder when you have sleep apnea.

I think it's easy. Im doing it as well atm. Never been fat tho.
Probasbly eating around 2000 or less as well.
Down from maybe 3000.
I feel really hungry when I go to bed, but I just ignore it and then
I fall asleep.

Holy fuck 5000-6000 that is crazy a lot.

Just workout everyday. Walks, gym or such. And then eat healthy. Skip the really fatty and carbohydrate heavy stuff like white bread
or lots of pasta etc.
Half your portions and Instead eat oats and vegetables.. then you're good. That's waht I do

try diethylpropion

I find it's way easier if I don't keep food in my living space. It's easier to only eat 1000-1500 calories a day if you have to go outside to get it.

Also, eat low-carb, high protein food, it has less calories per mass, so you can eat more and make yourself feel full while still eating less calories than you normally would eating carbs.

Intermittent fasting is the best way to stay thin

I recommend doing a several day water fast, it makes your stomach smaller so you feel full with less food

It's easy. Just eat for 1 hour per day and only drink water during the other 23 hours. If you do this you can eat whatever you want and you don't even have to exercise.

My diet lets me eat whatever I want for 15 seconds a day.

Another blackpill. Only men need to stay slim. Foids can basically be as fat as they want and still drown in unlimited sex and validation.

It is kind of ridiculous how little you have to eat. I am eating roughly 2000 calories a day right now.
2000 is a little under what the average man should be eating

I can lose about 1lb a day by simply reducing my calories.... and I'm 49.

6000 is crazy. 2000 is also a lot if you want to lose weight and you don't workout to much.
How to stay slim? You drink only water, and you eat only chicken, fish and veggies (no potato).

2000 isn't a lot at all. If you're fat, weight will fall of you eating 2000 calories even if you stay in bed all day.

OP, just eat lots of veggies, beans and potatoes. Fill up a steamer every day. Get some proper beans, soak them overnight. Get a bunch of different, easy to make sauces to throw on top. You'll never be hungry again. And drink lots of water.

It's easy. Just eat for 1 hour per day and only drink water during the other 23 hours. If you do this you can eat whatever you want and you don't even have to exercise.
just freeze to death from lack of calories bro, lack of food also make me more anxious and depressed, i can last 10h but after that it's too much.

I only find losing weight hard pyschologically. The shame of having gotten fat and destroyed your body and looks is a heavy, heavy burden. And working out is impossible, having to look at your grotesque skin and feel it flapping around as you move about, makes me suicidal. The last time I tried to work out I'd give up after a few sets and just start crying.