Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck incels.is mods

pulangat

pulangat

Waiting for info.
-
In 2020 a mod perma banned me cause I said girls are attracted to feminine looking man, the pretty boys, a lot of users woke up and said im right and mods didt liked that so they perma banned me and i remember there was an appeal your ban section and some users told me to apologize to mods and to get unbanned, now everybody knows what i said was true, i was the first person that said the truth and got banned, incels.is is like reddit and discord, i tought on this forum i will find incels like me so i can stop feeling lonely but i was wrong, call this shit forum reddit.is or abusivemods.is, users are alright but mods are power tripping idiots.

kanye-west-stare.gif

In 2020 a mod perma banned me cause I said girls are attracted to feminine looking man
They're not attracted to feminine looking men, they're attracted to androgynous looking men. Small difference

girls are attracted to feminine looking man, the pretty boys
Yes they are.

They're not attracted to feminine looking men, they're attracted to androgynous looking men. Small difference
This.

Foids have evolved lesbianism as a sexual strategy to attract Chads. Foids are attracted to feminine and androgynous figures, her instinct tells her this is a shortcut to Chad.

Last edited:
True but if I would say this in 2020 mods would ban my ip, now everyone agree with this but back then mods would rape your ass for saying the truth.

In my country 30 years ago if you looked androgynous you got killed or in the best case brutally bullied and in that era androgynous people almost didnt existed in my country but today are alot of them, from where they appeared?

In my country 30 years ago if you looked androgynous you got killed or in the best case brutally bullied and in that era androgynous people almost didnt existed in my country but today are alot of them, from where they appeared?
More prettyboy Chads started to reproduce i guess JFL.

More prettyboy Chads started to reproduce i guess JFL.
I dont think so, I think is cus of feminist movement and gay prides that twisted peoples minds, i think chad doesnt exist, chad is a creation of feminist culture and gay culture, chad is a virus, for example if we were lived 500 years ago, doesnt mattered if you were born with good genetics cause not the most beautiful was alive but the strongest, back than only the uglyest man was alive cus he was the strongest and had a lot of wifes. Fuck modern society, ugly men is the strongest and the real warrior but pretty boy was killed and eated instantly by ugly vikings, when an incel kill retards, society arrest him and put shame in him but 500 years ago if ugly men killed retards he were considered an real warrior, an men and was gloryfied.

Based slavcel.

Majority of foids prefer manly men. Only teenage girls like pretty boys, and they still like manly men too. But permabanning you because you're wrong on this is wrong. What motive did they use?

Fucking faggot Jew mods probably bought out by the kikes I fucking hate those motherfuckers censoring everything they don’t agree with. Power tripping ass niggers

Fucking faggot Jew mods probably bought out by the kikes I fucking hate those motherfuckers censoring everything they don’t agree with. Power tripping ass niggers
exactly, respect.

Tbf the mods back then aren't the same than the current mods

Why are you here then?

was it the turk mod that banned you

I dont think so, I think is cus of feminist movement and gay prides that twisted peoples minds, i think chad doesnt exist, chad is a creation of feminist culture and gay culture, chad is a virus, for example if we were lived 500 years ago, doesnt mattered if you were born with good genetics cause not the most beautiful was alive but the strongest, back than only the uglyest man was alive cus he was the strongest and had a lot of wifes. Fuck modern society, ugly men is the strongest and the real warrior but pretty boy was killed and eated instantly by ugly vikings, when an incel kill retards, society arrest him and put shame in him but 500 years ago if ugly men killed retards he were considered an real warrior, an men and was gloryfied.
I’m saving this because this is true af.

they left? Without reason? Strange really strange...
I'm not completely sure, but basically when SergeantIncel and Master got doxxed a few years ago, all the mods resigned.

girls are attracted to feminine looking man
They're not attracted to feminine looking men, they're attracted to androgynous looking men

^ I don't know how you could describe guys like these as "feminine" or "androgynous". They look very much like males, just youthful

There was an investigation made by the ny times or idk remember what newspaper and they doxxed both of them in the process.
Yep and the reason NYT investigated them was because of the Sanctioned Suicide forum

There are different mods here now.