Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck I hate having NCT subhuman cuck eye area(pics tbhtbh)

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Blue eyes are fucking C O P E.
Rare eye colour matters only when you have good eye area.. If you have bad eye area there's no fucking way blue eyes will halo you.. I was legit wondering why the fuck nobody has EVER complimented on my eyes because "muuh blue eyes beautiful", no it's all about fucking B O N E S.

This thread is a part of the journey that debunks "weed is le chadlite" theory.

Part one is here https://incels.is/threads/fuck-i-hate-having-recessed-chin-pics-tbhtbh.54910/

You know combining those chin pictures and this eye picture in my head I'm imagining you look like an elementary student tbh, you're not a manlet are ya?

You know combining those chin pictures and this eye picture in my head I'm imagining you look like an elementary student tbh, you're not a manlet are ya?
the thing is.. I am gonna be 20 in 14 days lmao and I still look a kid.. why? because I have undeveloped features.. My maxilla, chin, cheekbones and eye area just said "fuck u cunt" when I hit puberty and they decided not to develop.
I am 5'10 but I don't consider myself a manlet.. I am average height here. I will need to make more threads like this, there would also be my lip area because it looks unkissable and ogre, I will make sure to include my philtrum too.. comic nose, low set cheekbones, shit hair genetics, acne scars etc. I have so many fucking flaws and yet I was able to fraud good enough for people to call me a chadlite.. I mean it's okay if some members won't see this thread because being called a chadlite actually boosts self esteem but I am trying to prove myself here ngl.

Last edited: