Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over fuck i feel like drowning myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
i want to swim in the ocean until im exhausted and just slowly die while being surrounded by beautiful sea creatures

Last edited:
I don’t like being in the ocean

I get scared thinking about what’s under me
:feelstrash:

Drowning is a rather painful and terrifying way to die, the water entering your lungs would feel like fire entering into your chest as it gets fuller and your instincts make you extremely distressed and regretful of your decision.

Over for incels who don't live in a country with legal firearms to end their suffering(in Terraria) pewpew.

tbh that's a cringey way to die. if i committed suicide i'd just shoot myself in the brains with a gun

Drowning is one of worst ways you could off yourself. It might sound peaceful, but no matter how exhausted you are, your mind will be screaming and you will be flailing uncontrollably to resurface. Breathing in the water is sharp and painful, and 100% of the time this is when the survival instinct kicks in.

Drowning is a rather painful and terrifying way to die, the water entering your lungs would feel like fire entering into your chest as it gets fuller and your instincts make you extremely distressed and regretful of your decision.

Over for incels who don't live in a country with legal firearms to end their suffering(in Terraria) pewpew.
i know :( it just sounds so nice. fucking gay ape brains
tbh that's a cringey way to die. if i committed suicide i'd just shoot myself in the brains with a gun
it just seemed so beautiful in my drunken stupor

Sounds kinda painfull, but ik how u feel

i want to swim in the ocean until im exhausted and just slowly die while being surrounded by beautiful sea creatures
I’ve thought about going to the beach, taking my clothes off and getting in the water and just swimming out as far as I can, until I’m too tired to swim any further and it’s too far to go back. It seems like a serene way to go.

There’s a couple of problems with that fantasy though, first of the all the sea where I live is too fucking cold and drowning is actually a horrible way to go as is explained here
Drowning is one of worst ways you could off yourself. It might sound peaceful, but no matter how exhausted you are, your mind will be screaming and you will be flailing uncontrollably to resurface. Breathing in the water is sharp and painful, and 100% of the time this is when the survival instinct kicks in.

Drowning is one of the most painful ways to doe

Yeah, while your drowning you'll regret your decision.

Do not want to die this way.

I think those who suffer want to experience a beautiful and peaceful death and they deserve to have it. My ideal Death scenario would be to die in the wilderness under a tree while watching the birds go about their lives.

I think those who suffer want to experience a beautiful and peaceful death and they deserve to have it.
For all of the misery in life, death ought to be peaceful, serene; a respite from the atrocity of existence.