Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fuck genes and fuck everything

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
i hate how any trait or any subhuman feature gets passed down, and unluckily one person has to endure pretty much most of the things that is passed on ( me). Seriously i have endured so many subhuman and retarded things from genetics that i am the most disgustingly ugly subhuman being and just most awkward af human ever existing on this planet. i just want to not exist. i just wanna die, Life is misery. I used to be able to cope with working through the subhuman life but even work has gotten shitty and here i am contemplating if i should knife the shit out of my stomach or not in the early hours of the morning.

It fucking sucks especially when im drunk ill just walk into the kitchen and just stare at the knives for 5 minutes thinking how easy it would be just to end my existence right now and there but im too fkn pussy to do it.

fuck this, 50 more years at least of this shit unless i get cirrhosis of liver or cancer or some sort

NUKE ME NOW

Last edited:
I had the fortune to inherit the worst subhuman combinations possible. I must've been so lucky, because I've never seen a peer as bad as me. It's impossible to come to terms, when yourself is that guy, that statistic that rarely happens, the monster; and while everybody else is fine, you have to permanently endure the suffering.
It fucking sucks especially when im drunk ill just walk into the kitchen and just stare at the knives for 5 minutes thinking how easy it would be just to end my existence right now
Gutting yourself is anything but easy and efficient. You'll be withering in pain after you stab yourself and you'll call the ambulance in panic. There are better ways to end it.

Literally on suicide watch from your past few posts tbh

I had the fortune to inherit the worst subhuman combinations possible. I must've been so lucky, because I've never seen a peer as bad as me. It's impossible to come to terms, when yourself is that guy, that statistic that rarely happens, the monster.

Gutting yourself is anything but easy and efficient. You'll be withering in pain after you stab yourself and you'll call the ambulance in panic. There are better ways to end it.
i want a painful death because im subhuman and deserve it

Dont stab urself bro...that shit is painful and slow and not even a guarantee u end it. :feelsbadman:

We are all monsters and we must be destroyed

He isnt man enough to stab himself, and 99% of humans are not either.

Dont off yourself you fucking degenerate.

i hate how any trait or any subhuman feature gets passed down, and unluckily one person has to endure pretty much most of the things that is passed on ( me). Seriously i have endured so many subhuman and retarded things from genetics that i am the most disgustingly ugly subhuman being and just most awkward af human ever existing on this planet. i just want to not exist. i just wanna die, Life is misery. I used to be able to cope with working through the subhuman life but even work has gotten shitty and here i am contemplating if i should knife the shit out of my stomach or not in the early hours of the morning.

It fucking sucks especially when im drunk ill just walk into the kitchen and just stare at the knives for 5 minutes thinking how easy it would be just to end my existence right now and there but im too fkn pussy to do it.

fuck this, 50 more years at least of this shit unless i get cirrhosis of liver or cancer or some sort

NUKE ME NOW
the nuke will end all life, in your radius

He isnt man enough to stab himself, and 99% of humans are not either.

Dont off yourself you fucking degenerate.
Would rather stab others tbh. Too much anger towards other people for my shitty life not do it. But like you said, when it comes to the crunch I wouldn't do it.

But holy fuck do I want to.

Top tier male specimen or death

Would rather stab others tbh. Too much anger towards other people for my shitty life not do it. But like you said, when it comes to the crunch I wouldn't do it.

But holy fuck do I want to.

Let's see I have bad eyesight. This means I have to pay money for my genetic trash eyeballs while Stacy is glued to her phone and wakes up with perfect vision. I have bad acne, so I get painful bumps that cause everyone to treat me worse than morbidly obese people and drug addicts even though all tests say I'm in perfect health. I have tiny wrist, so my frame is comical and it's all because ugly flat skinny board girls get called petite and cute. My jaws didn't grow correctly, so I'm ugly and my teeth are hideous and deformed. My skin is trash, so instead of getting tan I just get poop skin with freckles. There's even more and it's ridiculous. The worst part about all of this is that normies see an ugly celeb that got famous for having either top percentile iq or getting lucky because they played a loser role in a movie that got popular, and they think that your life is what you make it and that they have it the same way as ugly males.

What else can we do? Any attempt to leave the inceldom ends in failure, our options only diminish and our will to live too, I keep getting uglier, and the females only become more demanding with their standards of beauty, while for some damn reason, tinder , Jews, media, or anything else, the beauty standards imposed on women just shrink to the point where they are literally a whale and still get men 10x better than them

I cant coope ANYMORE

What else can we do? Any attempt to leave the inceldom ends in failure, our options only diminish and our will to live too, I keep getting uglier, and the females only become more demanding with their standards of beauty, while for some damn reason, tinder , Jews, media, or anything else, the beauty standards imposed on women just shrink to the point where they are literally a whale and still get men 10x better than them

I cant coope ANYMORE
Rope time

We have to pay for lefties and their sins, and for that eugenics was never implemented.

I cant coope ANYMORE
We have to pay for lefties and their sins, and for that eugenics was never implemented.
mega kek