Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck femoids #3

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Society view femoids as the benevolent creatures of light that can do no wrong. They think that cum dumpsters are nothing but angels that should be compensated and put in a godlike pedestals because they happen to be born with a vagina. But society is wrong. Bitches are nothing but natural born psycho(paths). They are pure and utter evil, who have no thoughts or feelings and should be seen as the malevolent creatures they truly are.
Here are the reasons why:

Femoids pretend to be victims whenever they want so they can get their way. Femoids accuse men of false rape allegations only to get them convicted for a lifetime. Femoids are hypocritical creatures that say one thing only to do the complete opposite. Femoids are pathological liars who never say the truth; which is why you can't believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

Femoids are master manipulators who will exploit innocent souls to get what they want. Femoids treat a large percentage of the population (ugly men) as subhuman. Femoid are also racists, heightists, ableists and are secret misandrists. Femoids are hypergamous sluts who reject men of their own footing for genetically superior males (CHAD). Femoid love shaming/rejecting men due to things that they have no control of (example: looks, height, cawk size, and etc).

Femoids will reject a man because he is a virgin. Femoids are serial killers who end the life's of thousands and thousands of unborn children. Femoids are child abusers who put their children in hormone therapy in a very young age. Femoids take away parental rights from a father simply because he is a man and she is a woman.

Femoids take away attention from mens problems and mental illnesses such as depression only to make it about themselves. Femoids condemn countless of men to suicide and feel nothing about it. Femoids are all unloyal and untrustworthy cunts who will cheat no matter how good they appear to be. Femoids are gold-digging whores who marry men solely due to money only to divorce them and take half of their shit. Femoids are deceptive cunts who show a facade of false emotions to a man only to lead him on and use him to get what they wants.

Femoids appear to show that they are creatures of emotion and compassion, but only in an attempt of virtue signalling and to attract beta orbiters and whiteknight in their "empowerment group", so they can show the world how "kind" they are. Femoids only want a small part of the population to reproduce. Femoids not only take part in degenerate acts, but encourage others to do the same, which leads to the destruction of society. Femoids say that they care about Incels but won't provide them with sex.

Its over

Females love to show empathy all the time but it is shallow and fake. It is not the kind of deep, genuine empathy you get from males. I am tired of their LARPing.

Females love to show empathy all the time but it is shallow and fake. It is not the kind of deep, genuine empathy you get from males. I am tired of their LARPing.

Bitches are shit.

I wonder who did you so wrong that you would believe something like that.

just take the 2D pill already

They are all servants of satan,none of them have done anything for me,I just literally hate them for existing

Bitches are nothing but natural born psycho(paths). They are pure and utter evil, who have no thoughts or feelings and should be seen as the malevolent creatures they truly are.
Femoids appear to show that they are creatures of emotion and compassion, but only in an attempt of virtue signalling and to attract beta orbiters and whiteknight in their "empowerment group", so they can show the world how "kind" they are. Femoids only want a small part of the population to reproduce. Femoids not only take part in degenerate acts, but encourage others to do the same, which leads to the destruction of society. Femoids say that they care about Incels but won't provide them with sex.
The virtue signaling and pretending they care is really annoying. They don't care about anything except themselves, getting beta orbiters, and chad dick.

Here's a reason why I think the "Natural selection" argument should only be used by whores and cucks. Only 100 years ago it wasn't uncommon for a man to expect to marry a virgin bride. Now because of feminism and female worship and dating apps, femoids have artificially inflated their market value. Today they'll get pumped and dumped until they're 40, then can't have any more kids or only be able to have autistic kids. Women are wiping themselves out with their "natural selection" bullshit.