Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting they made me like this

H

heimi233

Greycel
Y'all know what? I've grown tired of that bluepill piss koolaid

since I can remember, I was nice to femoids, when they needed my help for example in homework I was eager to help. when they needed me to carry heavy stuff I also helped cause I was raised in this way to help and support femoids...
what did I get in return? only contempt. I've sometimes overheard them saying that i'm the scum and i'm not worth to live or to feel happiness...
when i was trying to have a gf, i always got told that "teehee, sorry you're not in my type but one day you will find true love" yeah and then i'll fish Titanic out with my bare hands. what's more funny is that after telling me that, I've often seen them with tall chads looking like they just came out of a prison.

some day i said enough is enough, now if i see a femoid crying or getting hurt, i'm just gonna have some fun and guess what? they made me like this, they are the ones who made me see the truth that if i'm not attractive, then all i should do is LDAR.
they are the ones who gave me false hope and then treated me like trash.
they are the ones who, if it was legal, would slit my throat while laughing maniacally.
they are the ones who don't even see me as a human being, for femoids i'm nothing more than a vermin, a rat.

fuck it, imma just abide the law to not be locked up in jail, but besides that, i will not help anyone, especially femoids who don't even see me as a human being.

remember, femoids made me like this, no one else

fuck it, imma just abide the law to not be locked up in jail, but besides that, i will not help anyone, especially femoids who don't even see me as a human being.

Based asf also relatable