Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Muslim sluts

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Muslim countries have the lowest average IQ on the planet, but their foids have zero value and are the most easily accessible (you can literally be the ugliest and say you want to marry the most beautiful, and she will be forced to agree), what do you think about falsifying your religion for further sex with Muslim femoids

Why don’t you try it then

Muslim countries have the lowest average IQ on the planet, but their foids have zero value and are the most easily accessible (you can literally be the ugliest and say you want to marry the most beautiful, and she will be forced to agree), what do you think about falsifying your religion for further sex with Muslim femoids
It's not so much that you can falsify your religion because Islam in particular is a very workspace religion they will see you in their Community they will see if you are praying five times a day you can think whatever thoughts you want in your head but you have to conduct yourself and act like a developed Muslim in order to be accepted if you're willing to sacrifice a lot of copes such as certain foods or substances and music and other vices you may like in order to appease some Islamic circles they may give you access to their women but this would probably cost you a lot of time energy and in my opinion I don't think that juice is worth the squeeze I would rather have the option to drink a beer eat a pork chop and listen to death metal whenever I want

No religion for women’s nature