Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck everything causing me diarrhea. Literally only eating oatmeal and plain bread is safe

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am FUCKING done. Gay nigger faggot world. Being incel was already horrible enough. being prevented from salary Maxxing and the tech economy crashing was even worse. But now I can't even FUCKING enjoy Popeyes, I can't eat even fucking miso ramen without diarrhea. I can't eat anything but fucking plain oatmeal, fucking white bread. I am fucking done with this gay nigger world. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk!

I will visit gut doctor soon, this diarrhea is gonna make me rope.

If I was a Chad, I would have a fully healthy gut which could eat anything and recover fast when sick. But no I had to have this shitty subhuman DNA cursing me with such a weak gut. FUCK

Maybe your normal gut bacteria took a big hit in curryland and it will eventually recover.

Maybe your normal gut bacteria took a big hit in curryland and it will eventually recover.
hopefully, but at this point I will probably need to get a endoscopy and maybe colonoscopy too. I don't think I can recover without some extremely powerful antibiotics at this point.

Metrodenazole and lots of water.

brutal curry food experience

hopefully, but at this point I will probably need to get a endoscopy and maybe colonoscopy too. I don't think I can recover without some extremely powerful antibiotics at this point.
Brutal blackpill. Getting fucked by life for looks, fucked by life by having to work 10 times as hard for career, fucked by curry food, and now going to get fucked by an endoscope going up your butt. There’s no escape from the crime of being a truecel

I feel your pain for I too am an irritable bowel cel

Brutal blackpill. Getting fucked by life for looks, fucked by life by having to work 10 times as hard for career, fucked by curry food, and now going to get fucked by an endoscope going up your butt. There’s no escape from the crime of being a truecel
Brutal summary of my life

Health Battle GIF

Brutal. How could curry food fuck you this much? Aren’t you Indian

Brutal. How could curry food fuck you this much? Aren’t you Indian
yes but seems my body is just that weak. Even compared to most trucels here. Over for me.

Avg ethnic life

Avg ethnic life
it never gets better. No matter how much you try, how much you achieve as an ethnic, your life is over. You'll never find happiness even temporarily.

it never gets better. No matter how much you try, how much you achieve as an ethnic, your life is over. You'll never find happiness even temporarily.
Niggas think it’s only about girls

Stop eating grains and fiber. Start eating meat.