Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck cuck swedish

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Stupid FUCKING Cucks. Hope they get raped and destroyed by RapeFugees. Lmao @ making it easier for a shitskin uneducated terrorist to migrate over a normal person. :lul::lul::lul:. Lmao @ them . They have a higher foreign born population % than America :lul::lul::lul:! A race of filthy pathetic cuckolds. Literally more CUCKED than any other nation in history possibly!
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/11/17/even-sweden-doesnt-want-migrants-anymore-syria-iraq-belarus/

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Hahaha keep getting raped FUCKING Cucks!
According to a report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, over the last 20 years, Sweden has gone from having one of the lowest to one of the highest levels of gun violence in Europe—worse than Italy or eastern Europe. “Th:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
lmao :lul::lul::lul:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
foreign-born represent 53 percent of individuals with long prison sentences, 58 percent of the unemployed, and receive 65 percent of social welfare expenditures; 77 percent of Sweden’s child poverty is present in households with a foreign background, while 90 percent of suspects in public shootings have immigrant backgrounds.
:dab::dab::dab:
@wereqryan @Notorious Inkler thoughts?

Last edited:
Wish I could go there and fuck a Swedish cunt.

In 2016, the country spent a stupefying $6 billion on refugees—more than 5 percent of its total budget
:dab::dab::dab:
Wish I could go there and fuck a Swedish cunt.
based. every based sand should go there and leech off the swedish Cucks and fuck their foids. They deserve this for being so pathetic and mentally weak.
e United States slammed the gates of immigration shut in 1924 when the percentage of foreign-born citizens reached about 15 percent. That figure in Sweden is now 20 percent;

Even peak America had less foreign born at any one time than Swedish cuckold

Don't forget that this is the fault of ethnics. A person with one, or more foreign born parents have a 1100% higher chance of engaging in criminal activity here.

But I understand why you think it's cucked that Swedes let it get to this point. However, it's still a brutal ethnicpill, you guys just can't fucking behave properly.

@Cope_Time :feelswhat:

“The increase in gun homicide in Sweden is closely linked to criminal milieux in socially disadvantaged areas,”
jfl at how they sidestep the issue. its IMMIGRANTS and RAPEFUGEE areas.

sounds based, hopefully they'll implement sharia law

Their new female prime minister just quit a few hours after being elected.

It's like a goddamned clown world over there.

I remember the Swedish slut Elin Krantz who portrayed riding a nigerr cock in the song mix it up
She later was raped and killed by a niggerr

The whiteoids probably need worker bees badly. I see no other explaination. Here in these parts its an open secret that the best way to migrate to west is learn some working class trade, like plumbing and fuckk off to scandinavia

Last edited:
Don't forget that this is the fault of ethnics. A person with one, or more foreign born parents have a 1100% higher chance of engaging in criminal activity here.

But I understand why you think it's cucked that Swedes let it get to this point. However, it's still a brutal ethnicpill, you guys just can't fucking behave properly.

I HATE SWEDEN I HATE SWEDEN

Its funnier cos they never had muh slavery or muh colonialism like all the other european countries so they have absolutely no reason to feel ethno-guilt :feelskek:

This wouldnt be a problem if they brought in female ethnics instead of male ones:feelsree:. Why the fuck would you want to bring in more males into a country,its inevitable that the violence is gonna rise

This wouldnt be a problem if they brought in female ethnics instead of male ones:feelsree:. Why the fuck would you want to bring in more males into a country,its inevitable that the violence is gonna rise
cause they are retarded. 0 IQ

cope. Ethnics in USA ignoring blacks behave well. Swedish Cucks just imported the war zone uneducated shitskin majority young male Ethnics. If they imported only rich Ethnics or did very heavy filtering. They wouldn't be in this position. Instead they took in literally anyone:lul::lul::lul:.