Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck cuck swedish

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 17h 44m
Stupid FUCKING Cucks. Hope they get raped and destroyed by RapeFugees. Lmao @ making it easier for a shitskin uneducated terrorist to migrate over a normal person. :lul::lul::lul:. Lmao @ them . They have a higher foreign born population % than America :lul::lul::lul:! A race of filthy pathetic cuckolds. Literally more CUCKED than any other nation in history possibly!
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/11/17/even-sweden-doesnt-want-migrants-anymore-syria-iraq-belarus/

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Hahaha keep getting raped FUCKING Cucks!
According to a report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, over the last 20 years, Sweden has gone from having one of the lowest to one of the highest levels of gun violence in Europe—worse than Italy or eastern Europe. “Th:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
lmao :lul::lul::lul:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
foreign-born represent 53 percent of individuals with long prison sentences, 58 percent of the unemployed, and receive 65 percent of social welfare expenditures; 77 percent of Sweden’s child poverty is present in households with a foreign background, while 90 percent of suspects in public shootings have immigrant backgrounds.
:dab::dab::dab:
wereqryan @wereqryan Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler thoughts?

Last edited:
incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
65d 16h 31m
Wish I could go there and fuck a Swedish cunt.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 17h 44m
In 2016, the country spent a stupefying $6 billion on refugees—more than 5 percent of its total budget
:dab::dab::dab:
incelerated said:
Wish I could go there and fuck a Swedish cunt.
based. every based sand should go there and leech off the swedish Cucks and fuck their foids. They deserve this for being so pathetic and mentally weak.
e United States slammed the gates of immigration shut in 1924 when the percentage of foreign-born citizens reached about 15 percent. That figure in Sweden is now 20 percent;

Even peak America had less foreign born at any one time than Swedish cuckold

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
40d 2h 26m
Don't forget that this is the fault of ethnics. A person with one, or more foreign born parents have a 1100% higher chance of engaging in criminal activity here.

But I understand why you think it's cucked that Swedes let it get to this point. However, it's still a brutal ethnicpill, you guys just can't fucking behave properly.

Cope_Time @Cope_Time :feelswhat:

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
7d 6h 47m
“The increase in gun homicide in Sweden is closely linked to criminal milieux in socially disadvantaged areas,”
jfl at how they sidestep the issue. its IMMIGRANTS and RAPEFUGEE areas.

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
110d 12h 6m
sounds based, hopefully they'll implement sharia law

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
335d 22h 54m
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
135d 12h 27m
Their new female prime minister just quit a few hours after being elected.

It's like a goddamned clown world over there.

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
2d 23h 52m
I remember the Swedish slut Elin Krantz who portrayed riding a nigerr cock in the song mix it up
She later was raped and killed by a niggerr

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
198d 38m
The whiteoids probably need worker bees badly. I see no other explaination. Here in these parts its an open secret that the best way to migrate to west is learn some working class trade, like plumbing and fuckk off to scandinavia

Last edited:
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 20h 5m
Arescel said:
Don't forget that this is the fault of ethnics. A person with one, or more foreign born parents have a 1100% higher chance of engaging in criminal activity here.

But I understand why you think it's cucked that Swedes let it get to this point. However, it's still a brutal ethnicpill, you guys just can't fucking behave properly.

I HATE SWEDEN I HATE SWEDEN

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★★
10d 11h 7m
Its funnier cos they never had muh slavery or muh colonialism like all the other european countries so they have absolutely no reason to feel ethno-guilt :feelskek:

Luxury

Luxury

Handpill destroyed me
★★★★★
14d 9h 42m
This wouldnt be a problem if they brought in female ethnics instead of male ones:feelsree:. Why the fuck would you want to bring in more males into a country,its inevitable that the violence is gonna rise

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
18d 2h 0m
kekfuel said:
sounds based, hopefully they'll implement sharia law
Yes yes Sharia go

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 8h 40m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 17h 44m
Luxury said:
This wouldnt be a problem if they brought in female ethnics instead of male ones:feelsree:. Why the fuck would you want to bring in more males into a country,its inevitable that the violence is gonna rise
cause they are retarded. 0 IQ
Arescel said:

cope. Ethnics in USA ignoring blacks behave well. Swedish Cucks just imported the war zone uneducated shitskin majority young male Ethnics. If they imported only rich Ethnics or did very heavy filtering. They wouldn't be in this position. Instead they took in literally anyone:lul::lul::lul:.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8