Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck chads they are not our allies

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I have seen couple of people acting like chads are our allies for some reason during my time lurking If you say they are our allies then fuck off the forum u redpill normie, chads are not our allies and never were this is proves even in incel forum the halo effect is running rampant fuck chads.

I just hate most humans as a whole.

Unrelated to the thread but this guy has the right idea regarding trannoids. Kek.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You were probably in a redpill phase perhaps :feelswhat:

They are though. They are our fellow men.

You were probably in a redpill phase perhaps :feelswhat:
Actually read what I wrote and see if there is anything you disagree with :blackpill:

I have seen foids post on r/suicidewatch about a Chad that they can't get over. Think someone that causes foids to suffer = ally :feelshmm:
Foids have been corrupted by feminism and globohomo agenda. Even if you somehow manage to "ascend" by betabuxxing or whatever you are very likely to be cucked by Chad on the side anyway. I don't get off on the idea of getting cucked by Chad. What I do get off on, however, is watching foids getting mentally destroyed by Chad to the point of tears and mental breakdowns. Go lurk subreddits like r/singlemoms and r/relationship_advice and see how brutally fucked over by Chad some of these toilets are :feelskek:

even in incel forum the halo effect is running rampant
Every time someone is revealed to be fakecel mogger he gets his ballsack tickled by half of this forum

Tbh, The gym trainers i had at autism camps which was a skinny af tallchad and another chad wasnt too bad personally

They are though. They are our fellow men.
they steal all the women. people dont talk about sex outside of sex because chads subconsciously dont want incels to know what he has

cope fuck chads foids and chads have a parasite symbiosis relationship they are the same
more or less. a chad could perform the same work and pay the same taxes as an incel but still be parasitic because of his sexual exploits

Lol you're retarded. Foids would rather be single then be with an incel.
foids need penis

bebe stevens children GIF by South Park

Chads and stacies are usually nice people so I'll have to disagree

anyways heres a gif I think you'll like

Attachments

• 1669320420142506.gif
    1669320420142506.gif
    4 MB · Views: 22
the bare existence of chads is literally the reason why we are incels. they are literally our competition and they are hoarding all the foids for themselves. anyone who doesn't feel hatred against chads is a fucking soycuck

go suck chads dick because you got cucked by halo effect fucking fakecel

the bare existence of chads is literally the reason why we are incels. they are literally our competition and they are hoarding all the foids for themselves. anyone who doesn't feel hatred against chads is a fucking soycuck
:yes:

imagine if killing chads was an incel sport

like killing stags

It depends on the individual chad, but most chads espcially chads that were ugly as kids and changed during pubrtiy all are blackpilled about female nature.

Just see Dolph loundgran speech on TED, where he says that without his looks he would be as successful as he is.

It depends on the individual chad, but most chads espcially chads that were ugly as kids and changed during pubrtiy all are blackpilled about female nature.

Just see Dolph loundgran speech on TED, where he says that without his looks he would be as successful as he is.
cope most chads don't care about blackpill stop coping and sucking chads dick most chads don't even acknowledge your existence

cope most chads don't care about blackpill stop coping and sucking chads dick most chads don't even acknowledge your existence
I didn't say they would care about me, most people are indvidualist and only care about themselfs and maybe their friends and closest friends thats it.

Nobody cares about nobody. But fact it that many chads are blackpilled one way or another.

just admit it Chads don't care about an ugly mans existence or of the blackpill anything else is cope and soy

If Chad were a nice person he wouldn't fuck 1000 foids in his lifetime nor create an army of single mother.

Very few Chads are nice people.

Incels have no allies, not simps. not normies and not chad, each one of them would crush our skulls for a crumb of pusy, hell you can't even fully trust an incel because he might be a simp in sleepmode

Incels have no allies, not simps. not normies and not chad, each one of them would crush our skulls for a crumb of pusy, hell you can't even fully trust an incel because he might be a simp in sleepmode
brutal